hello everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello everybody

Post  chic on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 am

i just found this diet. this is my second day. i'm 5' 1 weighing 132 my goal weight is 115. today already lost 1 lb. so happy

one question mcdonalds chicken burger from dollar menu is how many bites

thank you

chic

Back to top Go down

Re: hello everybody

Post  Dmac on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:07 am

Welcome chic if its the spicy chicken I'm thinking of usually about 3 bites left over that I'm throwing away. But that's just me everyone seams to be a little different just try to keep each bite the same
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Welcome Chic!

I agree with Dmac, everyone's bite size is different, for me if I eat the chicken sandwhich I have about 2 bites left, so I'd say get one, take 5 bites and see.. I knew one guy that could eat the whole thing in 5 bites and a lady that couldn't even eat half in 5 bites so its different for each of us Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

thank you

Post  chic on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 pm

thank you so much for your response

i'm feeling little down today. today is my 3rd day on this diet. starting weight was 132, first day i lost 1 lb, i was so happy that is the reason i joined the forum. but today i was hoping my scale would read 130.but it still 131. morning felt like eating everything at the home but broke the diet ate half of egg & slice of toast. became again sorry for myself for giving up so easily decided to get back on track going to give up lunch & eat 5 bite of dinner. i'm with me & all of you guys. are you guys with me?

thank you for your time & words

chic

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 am

I'm with ya it should get ezer for ya after today stick with it stay strong your doing great
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:34 pm

It does get easier, the first 3-5 days are the toughest so hang in there, once you get past that your hunger will be under control and cravings much easier to deal with, so stay strong! You'll be out of the 130's in no time! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum