Lost 4.5 lbs in 1 week to include 2 days of binging!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost 4.5 lbs in 1 week to include 2 days of binging!

Post  starfish on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:15 am

Height- 5'5.5''
Start weight- 134 lbs
Current weight (after 7 days of 5 bite diet): 129.5
Goal: 115

So for those of you doing a little research:
-I am a 21 year old female
-Light to moderate activity level during school year; moderate activity level during breaks (eh, this depends b/c sometimes I get pretty lazy lol)
-Growing up I was a skinny little kid; high school I was average (a little bit smaller than I am now).
-Currently I would consider myself average/medium sized girl.

I am in college so I had 2 days where the first day I just gave in at dinner and ate a slice of pizza + a whopper meal from burger king and then the next day (feeling off track) I snacked while studying with chips, candy, etc. and had pizza and cheesy bread for dinner. Other than that, the first 2 days I was doing fine and after the binge there was 3 more days (where I got right back on track) left in the week before I weighed in and I still lost 4.5 lbs.

Please note: I do NOT encourage binging a little each week just because I still got results. But it just goes to show, this diet should help you to lose weight and it is definitely doable considering I have been doing this during finals week. NO you don't need heaps of food in order to make your brain work for studying and NO you don't need food to keep you energized. There are other ways to get those benefits such as sleep, time management, exercising, etc. So stop giving yourself excuses to eat a ton of food.
starfish

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top