I'm Back from the Trenches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Back from the Trenches

Post  16Again on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd reintroduce myself.

I've not been around much since last June when I called out a challenge and then Bailed Completely.

I started getting ocular migraines and the meds that were prescribed required that I EAT when taking them (sometimes four times a day).

Well I'm on a new prescription that says I must NOT eat within two hours of ingesting, so I can happily return here and Get With The Program.

I see a lot of new Users (who I'll try to greet personally in their journals and such) and of course the ever-stalwart Dmac (howdy Brother!).

Anyway,
Original Starting Weight: 235 Pounds
Current Starting Weight: 217 Pounds
Goal Weight: 150 Pounds

Meal Plan: 100% carnivorous (with a wee bit of dried spices). Water. Ultra-Vitamin Supplement.
Lunch and Dinner Only. Five Bites Each.

Portion Control: each Bite is an Entire Portion. A "portion" by definition is a part of a "whole." A "Whole Meal" consists of however many "Portions" we consume. My "Meals" are 5 Bites.
16Again

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Back from the Trenches

Post  starfish on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:59 am

Welcome back Smile !! And congratulations on your awesome weight loss progress already!
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:10 am

starfish wrote:Welcome back Smile !! And congratulations on your awesome weight loss progress already!

Thanks starfish.

Truth be told, I've maintained this weight without even trying. In fact, I've eaten like a maniac!

I believe that says something to the nay-sayers who claim that once you quit this, you gain it all back. My Metabolism obviously Revved up to meet the new demands.

So, yes, I owe Doc Lewis major kudos. We'll see how far and fast we can all go from here.

Blessings,

Marc
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Welcome back! I look forward to getting to know you and follow your progress Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Sorry to hear about your headaches, I hope that you have them under control and are doing better. I look forward to reading your updates and getting to kow you through your weight loss journey Smile
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top