Starfish slim down.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Starfish slim down.

Post  Snow White on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:45 pm

A lot of us weight every day and I find it very helpful that way I can see what is working and what causes problems. However, some people go on a binge if their weight fluctuates a little so if you do that, then I definitely would only weigh once a week. You should do what you are comfortable with...what works for you and your particular mindset which might change from time to time. Good luck and have fun on your trip! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  starfish on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Thanks for the advice snow white! Ill probably weigh more often if i get unmotivated or distracted!
So today is the big day - I am at the airport now ready to head to Hawaii Smile. Since I've been so busy with packing I forgot to log my meals for the last two days and I forgot to weigh myself this morning haha.

Day 2 Meals:
B- coffee
L- 5 bites sandwich from Charleys Bakery
D-4 bites same sandwich, 1-1/2 bites cinnamon bread (that bite of dessert was extra large so Im being honest here lol)

Day 3 Meals:
B- coffee
L- 5 bites Bacon & chicken sandwich
D- 5 bites pizza from Jamba Juice

Today is day 4 and it is supposed to be weigh in but I forgot. I will try to weigh either tomorrow or day 7 and make it a weekly thing. It is just not as easy for me to weigh in at my boyfriends house in HI since the only scale is the one in their parents room so I would only try it if his parents werent home.

Thanks for the support everyone Smile

Quicktip: sandwiches have been my favorite meal that way you get a lot of good food groups in with the 5 bites!
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Hope you are having the best every time.. Yay cheers
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  starfish on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey everyone! So just an update. I've been hawaii for 3 days and its been really difficult to stick with the diet because these first three days have been all about celebration and what not. But I NEED to get back on it. In order to keep myself on track I will be eating 5 bites of breakfast if they decide to go out for breakfast because my bf's mom watches everything I eat which is really annoying lol.

I need some advice on one thing though. Sometimes she makes me breakfast and leaves so that I wake up to it, would it be wrong to throw it away? Please let me know what you guys think because I don't know if it is more rude to wrap it up and put in the fridge (which to her is like saying I don't like the food) or to just throw it away since she wouldn't know.
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 pm

I would throw it away down the sink disposal or flush it down the toilet...just so she wouldn't find out. If it's just in the trash, it might be seen later. A lot of people just don't understand this diet and are not supportive. Good luck! : ))))))
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm

I agree with Snow.. most people think its a crazy diet.. but I would go one step further.. Tell her you do not wish to have breakfast as you are not hungry in the morning.. but are so thankful she thinks of you. If she continues to make it.. this is a control issue.. no yours .. hers.. just toss it then.. good luck!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  starfish on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Thanks for the advice ladies! I did a lot better today after not letting her get in my way. It really wasn't too much of a problem either! I will update meals tomorrow and I'll update my weight once I get a chance at that scale in the private bathroom!
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Your welcome.. yay for working it out.. great job!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  starfish on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Hello 5bd community! Umm almost 1 yr later I am back and heavier than ever. I have NOT been doing 5 bite so it is not the diet's fault lol. Last you heard from me I was a student but now I've been settling into my new job/career.

Same weight and waistline goals (115 lbs and 24 in waist)

Current weight (4/9/13): 146 lbs

I AM SO EMBARRASSED to say I've gained 10 lbs.

I am going to do a daily food log and a weekly weigh in.

22 yrs old, height: 5'5.5"
Moderately active.

Short term goal: Lose 10 lbs in 12 days
****Apr 22 - 136 lbs****
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Welcome back.. Yay for getting back on plan cheers
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Glad you're back! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  starfish on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks ladies!
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  starfish on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 pm

My family is doing those visalus shakes and I bought some so that my mom and I could do it "together" because she NEVER cares about weightloss until she found these shakes so I am going to be supportive. I'm supposed to do a shake for two of three meals a day. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this AND 5 bite? The shakes are like 90 cals each with lots of vitamins! I was thinking of doing a shake for b-fast and 5 bites for lunch and dinner OR alternate every other day with the 2 shakes + regular meal one day and the 5-bite the next day...any thoughts?
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:26 am

I would do no breakfast, a shake and 3 bites for lunch, and a shake and 3 bites for dinner. I had 3 bites for lunch today and I didn't die. cyclops
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:17 am

I think it depends on how many you have of the shakes a day.. if you have 3 x 90 is 270 cals.. the diet sits around the 600 calories.. so I would not have anything more than 5 bites in that day.. then you will still lose.. yay cheers
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  starfish on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 pm

O ok interesting. I will try what u both said. I will try Snow's tomorrow and today since I already had a shake for breakfast, I'll do 2 shakes and 1 5-bite meal!
starfish

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Great!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2