Hello! Another newbie...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! Another newbie...

Post  AttackPenguin on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi,

I'm new to five bite as of this morning. I'm 5'4" and weigh 128, but I have a really small frame, so I'd like to get down to 110. I've haven't been that small since the elementary school.

I work out sporadically, time allowing, usually 3-4 hours a week of p90x. Between school and work, I put in about 80 hours a week, so you get why I have zero time. I live in New York, so I also walk 2-4 miles everyday and do a couple dozen flights of stairs in the course of day to day life. Unfortunately, I have a knee injury right now and need to lay off my cardio, so I though this would be a great time to try out 5 bite.

I plan to stick on the diet a month (until finals) or until my goal weight, which ever comes first. If I don't reach my goal weight in time, I'll go back on after finals.

Anyone here working with similar weights?

See you around!

AttackPenguin

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! Another newbie...

Post  Dmac on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Welcome this diet is perfect for someone that is bizy I think staying bizy makes it ezer best of luck keep us posted on your progress
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Welcome!! I'm 5'4 as well! I can't wait until I'm 128, LOL I'm aiming for 115 as my goal .. I have no idea what size that will put me in but I am excited to find out. What size are you right now??
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  AttackPenguin on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm

My size may be different from yours because I carry all my weight on my lower half (ie. I am the chairman of the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee), but in suits at Ann Taylor I know I'm a 0P on top and a 2 on the bottom.

I buy most everything second hand, so I don't have much else to go off of. XS in tops? a 4 in skinny jeans?

My roommate weighs the same and is about the same height but wears a size or so bigger because she has a larger frame.

AttackPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Wow you do have a tiny frame! But I cannot wait to join in those numbers! I was a size 2 when I got married 13 years ago and it probably lasted about a month so I don't remember it well, LOL So I can't wait to see 6's then 4's and below again. I'm not sure what 115 will be as far as a size for me but I'm psyched to find out Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top