XMAS CHALLENGE!!!

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XMAS CHALLENGE!!!

Post  ewhetstone on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 pm

I want to join! I'm doing a slightly modified 5 bites. I'm eating 2 meals a day but just food I can fit on a small dessert plate, the kind a piece of pie is served on.

My goal for Christmas is 135

Current weight- 159

I will post daily, this will keep me accountable Shocked

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:02 am

I am not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. I don't think that I gained weight but because of Thanksgiving I'm sure that I haven't lost any. I think that I will cry though if I weigh and find that I've gained a pound Mad Sad

B-Coffee
L-3 bites chicken soup 2 bites orange
D-5 bites turkey sandwich on homemade sandwich bread
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 am

Last night I fell the wagon had 8 beers and a bunch of crackers got back on today then took my sun to the movies and fell off again with pop corn then went and had ice cream but that's behind me now wish I had just stuck to the plan
but I'm back on plan now
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:40 pm

You'll be fine Very Happy Sometimes you just need to splurge a bit so you can move forward and it sounds like you're doing just that. Glad your jumping back on the wagon right away bounce
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm

So glad to be back! Honestly my stomach does not like being off plan... I've just felt crummy the past week but today, back to 5 bites and I just feel better all over.

B- nothing
L- 5 bites turkey/stuffing
D- 5 bites chili

I have a huge interview tomorrow, higher position etc, I'm so nervous! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 am

Good luck, Spryng!

L- yogurt with whip topping and walnuts
D- cup of cheddar chowder soup and a cream cheese brownie

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:49 am

Thanks for the pep talk jesabelle good luck on your interview spryng
L 5 bites stake burrito
D 5 bites Turkey sandwich
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:14 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites chili w/sou cream
D-5 bites steak and rice

Spryng-Good Luck!!!!
Dmca-I'm happy that I can help! I'm sure that I'll need a pep talk soon enough! I seem to be craving really sweet things right now Shocked
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Well I think my interview went ok.. boy my nerves were so bad! 5 min before the call I was about to throw up and shaking all over.. whew! so glad it's over.. now I just wait and wait and wait for an answer, lol oh well, just glad the hard part is over.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites turkey/dressing
D- 5 bites chorizo/egg in a tortilla

So all in all a good day!

spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 am

Today was much better my son decided he wanted to do cake ice cream and pizza at the house so that he could invite more people so that should help me stay on plan alot better than golden coral I am relieved that he changed his mind now I can push to loose weight this week instead of just not gaining I still have the Christmas party Saturday but if I keep that to just drinks it hopefully won't cause to much damage
Today's L 5 bites hunny mustard chicken fingers D 5 bites home made Mac n cheese
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:30 am

Ok, this morning started out fine, but by 8:30 I had this horrible headache that finally turned into a migraine. I was nauseated and didn't eat much for lunch so i ate a couple of pieces of steak and then a couple bites of salad. I ran out of my prescriptiom medication so I took some asprin hoping to take the edge off...didn't work. Then I went out to the car to go get my daughter and the car wouldn't start. At first I thought that it was the battery, but then it dawned on me that I had run out of gas in my driveway. (Thank god I made it home from dropping her off) My husband took my car to work because I had a full tank and gave me his car to put gas in and gave me his ATM card because I lost mine and I haven't received the new one. Well, I know how far I can go when my gas light goes on, but am unfamiliar with his car and if I didn't have my headache I would have made it to the gas station as the station is closer to my daughters school than my house is. Anyway, I was going to call AAA, but my husband called and was on his way home, so he picked our daughter up, picked up my migraine medication and got gas in the gas can and put enough gas in the car to get it started and to make it back down the hill to the gas station. Neutral In the meantime my husband wants to order pizza delivery so I order the pizza and by the time it gets here my meds have kicked in but my stress levels were still so high that I had 2 slices of pizza which was about 11 bites (Round Table slices are really thin) and 2 chicken wings and about 5 gulps of Dr. Pepper. Sad Well, my weigh in isn't until Monday and hopefully (after working out daily the rest of the week and keeping to the plan) my scale will show that I didn't do too much damage.
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Wow Jesabelle, that is a tough day to get through! I don't think you did much damage at all, if you added up calories you are still gonna be in a safe zone and the rest of your week will definitely make up for it, just drink extra water to flush out the sodium you might have consumed from the meal. So glad your hubby was there to help you out!

Dmac, that is so great that your son changed his mind! I always dread going to places I know will be too hard to stay on plan... like if someone says chinese, forget it, I could never eat just 5 bites, it's my kryptonite, LOL Once you get past that xmas party hopefully it's smooth sailing for awhile. I'm going out of town this saturday, 14 hour drive to texas and back and man I'm a little nervous as well.. eating on the road is tough because I eat just to stay awake or keep from getting too bored but I plan to take my Nook to read and lots of music so hopefully those 14 hours fly by and I don't want snacks.
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Another great day here...

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chorizo/egg in a tortilla
D- 5 bites turkey/stuffing

Got in my treadmill workout for 30 min today, great day at work and I tried on a pair of size 8 jeans and guess what??!! They didn't fit, LMAO! But I was able to get them up all the way, just couldn't zip and button them but it's progress, I remember when I couldn't get them over my thighs so things are shrinking! My goal is to be wearing them comfortably by jan 1st.. start the year in single digit jeans, I'm so excited! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I'm already starting to think about New Years Resolutions and I think mine for this next year will be to not about losing weight even though I will be continuing the 5 bite diet until I hit goal but to think about fitness goals, like starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, maybe getting a couple yogo/pilates dvds etc.. just something to compliment losing weight.

Anyway, sorry to go on and on, just one of those good kind of days Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 pm

So far so good. I couldnt get on here, our power was out for almost 24 hours! We had a snowstorm and got around 10 inches! I stayed on plan and today has been good so far.

yesterday Nov 30

L- 6 crackers
D- 2 slices pizza

today

B-2 sandwich cookies
L- bologna sandwich with chips, 3 bites brownie
D- TBA

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:15 pm

November 30

Ran around all day hitting different grocery stores and their sales.

B-Tea
L-5 bites salad with chicken
D-5 bites beef taco
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:36 pm

I fell off the wagon at my sons birthday party yesterday I didn't eat tuns but definitely more than I should have. I haven't stuck to the plan that well ever since Thanksgiving I seam to stick to plan for a couple days then fall off I think ill do better after the Christmas party Saturday I'm still sticking to the plan today but it seams extra difficult I'll post my meals later
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Hang in there Dmac! This time of year is the toughest! Even just sticking to the plan 2-3 days at a time is better than not at all. Once all the social events are over things will settle down for sure Smile

Today has been a typical one for me.. work and no play, lol But it's been a great week so far so I'm trying to keep up the momentum.

B- nothing
L- 5 bites chorizo/egg in a tortilla
D- 5 bites turkey/stuffing

I tell ya Im about on overload with leftovers, LOL but gotta get them eaten. Thankfully I finished off the chorizo today so now just to finish that darn stuffing and turkey, LOL Two more days until I head to Texas! I'm so excited to get my kitten! Early xmas gift, can't wait!! Smile Ok gonna hit the treadmill, this week I have to hit 5800 steps everyday and right now I'm at 3000 so gotta hit the treadmill for at least 20 min so here I go! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 am

Thanks spryng a couple days at a time is definitely better than none Saturday night is my last planed social even until the 21st my daughters birthday that would help but this time of year is hard soon the Christmas candy will be out just gota try to stay focused and take it one day at a time and the good news is I got thru today Very Happy
today L Snickers
D 2 bites mashed potato 2 bites BBQ chicken 1 bite corn
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:01 am

Today's meals
L 5 bites mushroom and Swiss Burger frum BK
D 5 bites western Burger frum BK
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:35 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites peanut butter snickers
D-5 bites marghaerita pizza

Looking forward to Xmas Smile Weigh in is on Monday. i hope I'm down. I hate staying steady for too long(not as much as I hate gaining, though). Neutral
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Room for one more?

Post  amu82 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi guys, I would like to join the challenge. I started Dec 1, 125 pounds, size 6. would like to get to 115 by Xmas time or a loose size 4 in pants, whichever comes first Smile

My ultimate goal is 110 though. I'm 5'6. Not sure how I will do today though, as I have a dinner party to go to. It's a bday party so there will be cake and lots of food. Don't know how I'm going to handle it...

amu82

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites yougurt with fresh blueberries
D-5 bites pizza

Nothing much going on today. I think that we may go to Old Sacramento tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping and maybe ice skating. Very Happy
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:05 am

Today has ben good didn't go to the Christmas party but I'm still having some red wine but at least there is not food all over the place like at that party but that party is always a lot of fun so I'm kinda bumped but I'll get over it
L 5 bites fish filla frum McDonald's
D peanut butter Snickers. + red wine not shur how much I'm going to have I looked it up online and its about 25 calories an ounce so not to bad and its supposed to be good for you I'm trying it instead of beer every time I have beer I end up eating so I'm hoping I do better with the wine so fare so good but I've only had 1 glass so fare
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 am

Well the wine was a bad idea I was kidding myself thinking I wouldn't end up eating then woke up and ate all day now I'm frustrated with myself and blotted but I am also refocused with a clear schedule and I'm going to stay on plan until at least 12/21/11 mabe longer depending on what we do for my daughters birthday
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:00 pm

132 for my weigh in!!!!!!
I was just trying to figure out if I can attain my 125 goal for Christmas and if it's 20 days away and I'm losing anywhere from 1-2 lbs a week I'm not quite sure I'll be exactly there, but I'm going to keep pushig for it. I don't have any holiday parties to attend until Christmas, so that helps out.

Dmac, you'll be fine once the holiday parties are over. I know that your trying to work with the Christmas goals, but this is the holiday season and temptation isn't just staring you in the eye, it's also dancing all around you. Don't get angry at yourself because then you'll start punishing yourself with the food and you don't want to do that. When you decide you want to indulge take a deep breath and tell yourself that you are going to allow yorself to enjoy and take a little extra. You're feeling so guilty that you are ignoring all brain signals and you're over indulging. Enjoy the holidays, don't regret them!!!!!!! santa rendeer
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top