What I ate, today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I ate, today

Post  LLJames on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 am

Morning: Cup of coffee with zero calorie "Just Like Sugar" its a non artificial sweetener that has no calories.

I ate at noon: Five bites of a burrito that had rice, beans, pork, and salsa. My vitamins. I gave the remaining to my daughter.

For dinner: I had three bites of steak, one bite of mashed potatoes, and one bite of broccoli. My vitamins.
LLJames

Back to top Go down

What I ate yesterday

Post  LLJames on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Noon: Because I had a sweet tooth, one small crepe with berries and banana drizzled with plain organic yogurt. Made them for my daughters and ate a tiny one which was exactly five bites, except for two slices of banana I had to throw away. My vitamins.

Dinner: Because I had a sweet tooth, I ate 1 bite of organic cashews. 3 bites of "Two Moms in the Raw" organic gluten free granola bar with all kinds of seeds and nuts. Lastly, one bite of organic plain yogurt. Then, vitamins.
LLJames

Back to top Go down

What I ate on Saturday and Sunday 29 and 30

Post  LLJames on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Saturday the 29th

Did heavy laborious yard work and was not hungry for lunch. But, ate one fig from my tree and drank a sports drink and water.

Dinner, put it off for a Halloween party. Had two cocktails (loads of calories) and ate over 5 bites, more like 9. Small meat balls, tiny stuffed mushrooms and veggies and dip. Got a headache.

Sunday the 30th.

Ate only two bites of granola for lunch, lots of water. Not very hungry and headache all day. Dinner, headache gone and had five bites of the following: One bite of slaw, 2 bites of yam and 2 bites of BBQ pork rib.

LLJames

Back to top Go down

Monday Halloween

Post  LLJames on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 pm

I ate five bites of a yam for at noon
Four bites of a BBQ pork sandwich with slaw on a mini bagel and one bite of pasta salad. Gave the rest of my food to my husband that I would not eat. Vitamins.

Doctor appointment on same day; My weight is now 140 lb. I'm five seven and a half.
LLJames

Back to top Go down

Re: What I ate, today

Post  spryng on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Your day looks great! Were you starving by dinner with only yam for lunch? I'm so afraid of eating veggies only on this plan, worried it won't stick with me and I'll get too hungry between meals so I'm just curious because I LOVE yams, LOL
spryng

Back to top Go down

I'm always hungry

Post  LLJames on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:47 am

A baked yam has always been a secret for athletes who want to keep their blood sugar even when its their first meal of the day. Yams can't compare to potatoes. Potatoes release sugar too quickly and leave you starving for more. That's why people can't control their appetite when eating potato chips. Yams are loaded with fiber and that's the reason why they release sugar slowly.

Yesterday I ate 5 bites of pasta salad (it had cut up salami, basil, tomato and garlic with olive oil dressing, and for dinner, I ate five bites of an egg sandwich.

Today, five bites of a roast beef sandwich, and for dinner, one bite of cashews, 4 bites of a California roll, and one bite of chile on a home made potato chip.

LLJames

Back to top Go down

Re: What I ate, today

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top