First day back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First day back

Post  lillian on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 pm

I keep telling myself if I can just make it past the first 3 days. After that I think it gets easier. I'm just so sick of carrying around all this extra weight. Even just a few pounds off would make such a difference in how I feel. Right now I'm just aiming at the first 20 lbs even though I have a lot more to go. One day at a time they say...right now I'm trying to get through the next hour or even 10 minutes. lol

lillian

Back to top Go down

Re: First day back

Post  starbucks addict on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:13 pm

yeah small steps and you'll be there in no time! Just hang in there, it is more mental than physical. after 3 days you are still hungry however find it no longer bothers you or makes you eat. I find that i usually eat more out of boredom, craving particular food or in social situations.]

Good luck Very Happy
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:02 pm

I agree for me the first 4 days were tough. I was so hungry and weak and foggy headed, headaches.. it was tough but once day 5 dawned it was smooth sailing. Not that I don't still battle cravings and mental blocks along the way and I by no means have done this plan 100% but I sure try. One meal at a time, one day at a time and 1 oz at a time, it all adds up for the positive so hang in there!!! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top