I am back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am back

Post  shnookie on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 am

Ok so last time I only lasted 12 days Embarassed Embarassed on the 5BD and lost 14lbs, I started at 216 and quit at 202, I have no reason or even an excuse for why I fell off the wagon... Maybe its because I rewarded myself with food when I realised I had lost 14lbs in less than 2 weeks!

I am back and hopefully this time around I will not subortage my progress! I read somewhere that it takes 21 days to make something a habit, so I will call myself a success on day 22! Today is my day 1 and my starting weight is 205lbs, I have only regained 3lbs because after I quit I could not eat as much as I ate before I started the diet! and I would sometimes do the 5BD for 2 days in a week!

shnookie

Back to top Go down

Re: I am back

Post  spryng on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Its so nice to meet you and welcome back!! I think you can do great this time, sticking with it is the hardest thing for sure. Today is day 30 for me and it is more of a habit now for sure. I can't wait to see your progress! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

welcome back schnookie! I was having doubts too but after reading your post I can do it! Good luck dear.

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:34 am

Welcome Shnookie!! You know the 5BD works, so there are no surprises for you, huh?! I am at 207, so I will be losing the 200's at the same time you are, so let's do it together girl!!!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top