Non-Scale Victories....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non-Scale Victories....

Post  SaltyDog on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm

I've been on the 5BD for 4 days now and lost 8 lbs. The last 2 days I've lost nothing and that cool, I know it's my body trying to catch up. But the non-scale victories I've achieved keep me going. My jeans are loose again! I always kept a couple of XL t-shirts in my closet for sleeping or lounging, but it was getting to the point that those were the only shirts I could fit in! I am now, after only 4 days and 8lbs, back into a L shirt. I only have a few of these b/c I was wearing a M and that is what most of my tops are. So that is motivation too!!

So those days where you weigh and didn't lose, relish in those non-scale victories. They'll carry you through. Very Happy

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Re: Non-Scale Victories....

Post  spryng on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 pm

great topic! yesterday I was able to remove my shorts without unbuttoning or unzipping them, it was awesome!!!!!! I call that a huge NSV and I need to find smaller shorts, LOL
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

LOL!!!! That is awesome, Spryng. That is huge and definitely means you need to move down to the next size!!!! YEAHHHH!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  shnookie on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:25 am

My dress fits cheers I have not worn it in months, last time I tried wearing it I had to ask my boyfriend come help me zip it up and lol he suggested that I put something else on coz I would not be able to breathe the whole day lol! I forced mattters and I wore the dress to work, first thing I did as soon as I put my foot in the house was unzip the dress and breathe!

This morning I was playing around and tried it on, and it fit Shocked the zipper went up without any help, and I didnt have to use any tricks either, I had to do a little dance! The dress is an altered size 18, bcoz I am much smaller on top. It is even a little loose Very Happy
shnookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top