On the way to being skinny!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the way to being skinny!

Post  ewhetstone on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Tomorrow is day 1, I will post my weight and jot things down. I lost 30 pounds 3 years ago on a low carb diet and could not have done it without the support of people on the forum. I gained back 15 so now I want to reach my goal weight of 120. I'm only 5 ft tall so I could go down to 110 but i'll wait till I get there. flower

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Re: On the way to being skinny!

Post  SaltyDog on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Welcome ewhetstone! Expect a few hungry moments the first few days, but be stubborn and they'll pass. I'm on day 3 and have lost 8lbs, so it works....fast! The boards have been a little quiet lately, but Spryng and I are here pretty much daily.

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome! yes if you post we will be here to answer for sure. I have been on the diet for 22 days as of today. I lose a bit slower so I'm only down 8.2 lbs total but my clothes are falling off of me so the loss of inches are fantastic! I'm so pleased with this diet that I don't ever plan to get off. Well at goal I guess I'll modify but this 5 bite thinking is definitely ingrained in me now. So good luck today and let us know how it goes tonight! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm

My weight was 159.2 this morning so I wonder what it will be tomorrow!!! I'm making pot roast with veggies for supper, my 5 bites are going to be amazing. I'm going to check in every day if possible.

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 pm

yeah I find the more I check in the better I stay accountable so it really helps! So how did today go for you?
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Today has been very good. I had 5 bites of leftover pot roast for lunch. I had a long day at work but as soon as I got home I made some coffee and want to report on here!
I lost 4 lbs overnight!!!! Very Happy That has never happened. I'm going to make some pizza and have 5 big bites of that. I'm starving!
Thanks Spryng and Salty for checking on me Smile

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 am

Sounds like you did awesome and congrats on those 4 lbs already!!! Here is to another great day on plan hang in there!!!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Had another good day. I was down 2 more pounds for a total of 6 pounds lost in 2 days!!!!!
My weight is 153 it was 159 on Monday, I'm soo excited, but I'm still hungry Sad

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:02 pm

hang in there!!! that hunger will be 90% better today or tomorrow, it took me 4 full days on the plan to not feel ravenous but once it came, BLISS! LOL so hang in there, you are almost there! and congrats on those 2 lbs!!! you are melting away! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:19 pm

You GO, ewhetstone!!!!! That is fantastic. Spryng is right, the hungries will subside. But one thing I have found is your body knows when lunch time is and won't let you forget it! Mine wants those 5 bites at 12 noon, not at 12:30 and God forbid, 1pm.

Keep it goin'!!!! Very Happy

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:15 pm

oh so true saltydog!!!! my body is the same way, if I even try getting another 5-10 min before I eat lunch or dinner I'm shaking I'm so hungry so I eat at 11am and 4pm on the dot everyday! LOL
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I now carry a Snickers bar in that little zipper pocket inside my purse as an emergency meal in case I find myself out at the time my stomach starts calling.

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 am

Wow guys, that is exactly what happened to me today!! Normally I eat supper at 5:30 but it was 6:30 tonight and I was ravenous! I had a buffalo chicken sandwich from subway. I had 6 bites and felt full instantly! OH How I love this!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

yes that feeling of fullness on so little is a real eye opener isn't it? Used to Id have to way over eat to feel full and satisfied but now 5 bites and I'm literally stuffed!! I can sure see myself eating this way for the rest of my life. Maybe now we have an idea of how a naturally thin person eats. I have a friend who is a size 2 even after having 2 kids and she eats like a bird. A couple bites here, a couple there, no exercise. just eating small amounts for each meal and she wasn't a snacker. I used to say how could you only eat half a pizza and be full!? and she'd say, I'm so stuffed. Now I get it! Half a pizza is 5 bites for me and I'm full too! Loving it Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm at that point too Spryng and after only one week! It just amazes me how little we are really suppose to be eating.

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 pm

I was down another lb this morning! I already feel different if that makes sense? I'm not so hungry today hope it stays like that. My job is very physical ( on my feet for 9 hours and I can still do this)

L 5 bites of leftover subway sandwich

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 pm

that says a lot! All my friends are so psyched by my weightloss etc but I get the same excuses, I can never do that diet, my job would mess it up or my body couldn't handle 10 bites a day. Excuses for sure because you are showing with a very physical job you can do it and I'm showing even with hypoglycemia I can do it and my body is not going crazy. I think anyone can do this diet if they put their minds to it and we are proof! But that is ok, we'll reap the rewards and keep plugging along while they skip from diet to diet to diet. Aren't you glad we have put that behind us? Just rip that weightloss bandaid off and be done with it this time! definitely encourages me to keep going! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 am

That's right Spryng, they can make all the excuses they want, but I ripped the band aid off!!

L 5 bites sub sandwich
S 4 bites potato soup and 4 bites grilled cheese oops Smile Was very good though

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:42 am

Keep it goin', ewhetstone!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

I was down another lb today!! YEEHAW tongue My hubby and I went to eat at breakfast around 10:30 and I was very nervous about how I would do, I ate 5 bites of stuffed raspberry french toast! It was amazing then I took asmall bite of my husbands omelette. I dont even know who I am anymore, I go out to eat and only eat 6 bites! I'm so proud of myself.

Mon. weight was 159
Fri. weight is 151

People can say what they want but I'm taking this all the way!
My goal is to be at 120 by Sept 12, I was thinking that my be drastic but I'm going to sprint to the finish line Smile
By Mon the 29th I want to be at 149

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:25 pm

YAY!!!!!! The fact that you have those 'mini goals' is great. Keeps the motivation going. Good goin!!!!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm

This is what I had today

L- 5 bites stuffed raspberry french toast, 1 bite omelette
S -7 bites pizza, 2 bites chicken wing
I also had 5 bites of a sweet bell pepper

Hope my weight still goes down tomorrow, I was really hungry today.

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 pm

congrats on another lb down!! so what does your husband think of this plan? my husband is 100% supportive but he gives me looks sometimes when we go out to eat like, I'm so sorry that is all you can have looks, LOL But he never voices it so I'm not discouraged Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm

My husband eats like a horse and never gains an ounce, so I am allllllways done with dinner way before he is. I always bring a big glass of water to the table so that while he continues to eat, I finish off more water!

Congrats, ewhetstone on your work!!!! Another lb is another lb gone!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 am

My husband is all for it! Here's how today went, I only lost 8 oz I had 5 bites for lunch, we went to a wedding so I had a few bites of salad, a dinner roll, a few bites of the entree, a few bites of cake and a rum and coke Smile I feel really full and I'm really curious if I will gain a lot tomorrow or not. It was worth it though Smile

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top