A Fresh Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Fresh Start

Post  ewhetstone on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Hello to everyone! I have decided to do this diet and get it over with. I will start in the morning and will follow it to a tee for at least 5 days. I'm into mini goals Smile I have been browsing this forum all day and know I will have support. I work at an RV factory so I already don't eat until 10:30, and then normally I eat supper at 5. So I am going to do this!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Re: A Fresh Start

Post  spryng on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 am

Welcome ewhetstone!! yes mini goals are excellent! Since you are already used to no breakfast this plan should be relatively easy for ya! Just remember the first 3 days are the hardest but push past them, it's so worth it!!! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

How ya doin' so far? Keep water, tea, diet soda, whatever will help keep your belly full these first few days. It'll be a lifesaver! Best of luck!!! Can't wait to see how ya do.... Very Happy

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:15 pm

So far so good! I had a breakfast sandwich for lunch, had about 3 bites left but didnt eat it because I already had 5 bites!!!! I'm going to follow this diet to the letter. I'm planning on eating supper around 5:30. I go to bed at 8 since I get up at 3:30 every morning. Thanks for the encouragment saltydog and spryng Laughing

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top