Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  shnookie on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 am

Oh my goodness Spryng way to go on sticking it out for so long Very Happy
shnookie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm

thanks schnookie!!!

well I'm actually still working at the moment, 12 hour day for me it seems, tons of reports to get done but I wanted to post my day.

B-nothing
L-5 bites chicken and rice
D- 5 bites burrito

So another day under my belt. I'm exausted and my head is about to pound off so hopefully I am done for today in another 30 min or less. Have a great evening!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Day 52 at an end Smile

B-nothing
L-5 bites bbq rib sandwich
D-5 bites beef taquitos

All in all it's been a great day!!!! Got a ton of things accomplished at work today. Had lots of energy and just felt good over all. Love days like this Smile Looking forward to day 53!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Day 53 Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites jimmy dean breakfast bowl
D- 5 bites burrito

I was rushing through lunch today so I missed my vitamins, boy have I felt it! the b's and c etc really help with the energy for sure. But I took my evening doses and feel much better now.
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:07 pm

day 54 coming to an end....tomorrow is weigh in so I'm excited!!! My size 12's are about to fall off me so Im getting even closer to those 10's...I'm hoping by oct 1st they fit comfortably.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken and rice
D- 5 bites turkey-bacon-ranch wrap (arby's)

so lots of water for me tonight, can't wait to share my weigh in tomorrow! Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Sorry I didn't post my weigh in yesterday, we were running from the moment I got up until late last night, but I did weigh and I'm so excited to report I'm down 2.2 lbs this past week!! woo hoo! anything over 2 lbs is rare for me so I'm just thrilled!! Remember last weekend I was at my aunts house for the weekend and resorted to some major stress eating so I did not think I could still have such a big loss this weigh in but I'm not gonna over think it and just be thrilled!! I'm so close to seeing the 140's and here is another fantastic update! Last time I tried on my size 10's they zipped but were really tight, I tried them on again yesterday and they zipped with breathing room! a perfect fit so I wore them all day and felt like a million bucks! So in 8 weeks I'm down 16.3 lbs and two entire sizes!!! awesome!!! I cannot wait to see what next week brings, and the one after that. I'm in heaven with this diet. Ok here are my stats:

168.6/152.4/115
started at size 14, goal size 4/6

total loss so far: 16.2 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
week 7 loss: 154.6 = 1.4 lbs
week 8 loss: 152.4= 2.2 lbs --now in size 10's!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 pm

yay congrats on your large loss this week spryng! you are doing so well! totally my inspiration for me! (i'm restarted diet again today is my 3rd day - am aiming to at least make it to 21 days!)

Can't believe you've been at it for 8 weeks.

Keep it up you are doing amazing!!! cheers
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Way to go spryng u are doing fantastic
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 pm

thanks you two! I appreciate those words of encouragement! Smile

I kinda ate too much sat and again yesterday as well.. I feel like I might be losing my willpower some. Or I'm just getting burned out, not sure but I'll 5bite my way through it, LOL I'm committed to staying on this plan until goal but taking too many bites is gonna push that goal further away and I need to remember that and get my thinking back on track. But today was much better so I'm feeling better overall.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites pizza
D- 5 bites yogurt with granola

I've been kinda scared to include real exercise but since I kinda ate too much this weekend I might add in some stationary bike this week or something like that. Just a couple times to see if it will help me from setting myself back too much or do you think it will backfire and cause a stall??? hmmmm....scary thought.
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:39 pm

good on you just jump right back on the wagon. we are only human so can't expect to be 100% perfect all the time but important thing is you didn't let the weekend turn into a week or longer!

to be honest i don't excercise cause it caused to me eat more however if you want to do it because you enjoy it and don't think if affects your appetite that go for it! excercise is good for you. just make sure you don't overdo yourself. Very Happy
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:15 pm

so true about exercise and hunger! I don't want to be any more hungry than I have to be each day. I think I'll just stick to what I've been doing. Plus it's so hard to fit exercise in my busy schedule.

So today was great, day 58....

B-nothing
L- 5 bites fage yogurt with honey (yum!)
D- 5 bites baked spaghetti

So all in all a great day at work and with my bites. This weekend we are headed to oklahoma for the state fair. We'll leave friday and get back sunday night so I'll be MIA. I'll weigh and post friday morning though before we head out and just for accountability sake I'm going to let you know right now that this weekend I'll be allowing myself to not count. Me and fair food only happens once a year and I'm gonna just indulge and enjoy. No worries, no stress. Then I'll be super good again until thanksgiving Smile So anyway, just wanted to be 100% honest with myself and everyone who follows this blog. The nice thing is my binging tendacies have really decreased. I am so happy just having a few bites and never feeling so stuffed anymore that I never plan on going back to that. So even if I have extra bites all the walking I'll be doing etc it really shouldn't set me back much and life goes on. So that is that, LOL sorry to ramble.

Ok so now on to day 59, here I come!!!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 pm

ooh have fun at the fair! yeah and i think that after doing this plan for a while like you have your stomach would have shrunk so much you will struggle to put a large amount of food in your belly at one timeanyway. It would also be a good road test to see if you can maintain the weight loss with just eating and not counting Very Happy
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 am

The best pork chop I ever had was on a stick gota love the fair
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 pm

LOL! pork chop on a stick, too funny. I guess they put everything on a stick now at the fair, LOL I actually love the gyro's and their beef pie thingy (mashed potatoes, beef, etc smothered in gravy with a cherry tomato on top, very yummy!) But you are right my stomach has shrunk so much that I can't really pig out anyway, so it will just be a few extra bites I'm sure so I'm not worried about it at all. I'm just ready for the rides and the games, I love the fair and so do the kids, LOL

Day 59- My meals today:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites pita with spinach and artichoke dip
D- 5 bites lasagna

I'm so tired today! TOM has arrived and during work today I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open so I'm looking forward to going to bed a bit early tonight. But all in all a really great day, very productive so I'm looking forward to day 60!!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:48 pm

is the fair quite a bit thing in america? I wished we had stuff like that over here! we just have sausage on a stick lol

your doing so well sprying keep up the good work! cheers
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:55 pm

yeah I guess it is, it only comes once a year and they have all kinds of rides and games and the food gets crazier every year like deep fried snickers on a stick or twinkies or giant turkey legs and extra long corn dogs.. just tons and tons of food and don't forget desserts! The funnel cake is a classic at the fair Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 am

oooh sounds amazing! corndogs are my ultimate fav!
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 pm

New milestone, day 60!!!!! woo hoo!! I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I have stuck to a plan this long with this much motivation and determination to see it to the end. I'm so proud of myself.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken ranch wrap
D- 5 bites bbq chicken pasta

So I'll be weighing in a day early this week so expect my weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm not expecting a huge loss this week since I lost over 2 lbs last week but anything in the LESS direction will make me happy, lol All ounces do add up! Smile

spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:53 am

Congratulations on 60 days and best of luck with the weigh in cheers
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 am

60 days is awesome! super inspirational! flower
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:39 am

ok so I wasn't expecting two lbs gone this week but 1 would have been nice... I'm only down .2 but I have to stick to my own words yesterday, every ounce adds up. So Im gonna stay optimistic and look forward to my next weigh in. Here are my stats so far:
168.6/152.2/115
started at size 14, goal size 4/6

total loss so far: 16.4 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
week 7 loss: 154.6 = 1.4 lbs
week 8 loss: 152.4= 2.2 lbs --now in size 10's!
week 9 loss: 152.2= .2 lbs

I can't wait to see 149 already and say goodbye to the 150's...I can't even remember the last time I was in the 140's...its been years.
Well we are headed out of town today so I'll be MIA until monday probably. So everyone have a great weekend and stay strong! We are gonna get there together!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Congratulations that is awesome 9 weeks in a row your wait went down every week their are not many people that can say that. u have a fantastic will to succeed. you are amazing. keep it up
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:51 pm

your doing well spryng and a loss is a loss and much better than nothing or a gain! have fun this weekend clown
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 pm

I'm back!!! wow, what a weekend. Ok it was naive of me to think after 9 weeks my stomach was shrunk enough to not worry about going off plan, it's NOT LOL I ate way too much this weekend...enough to make me sick so I'm gonna have to really work on what makes me eat like that. This diet is great at shedding the lbs but unless we figure out and correct what made us gain the weight in the first place we are just gonna be yo-yoing forever which is not what I want to do. I really want to get the weight off this time and KEEP it off. I'm so worn out with the diet game. So that is my new mission... continue with the 5 bite plan and work on what makes me overeat. I need some new hobbies as well, LOL What do you all have for hobbies that you enjoy doing outside of eating?

But it's monday, I'm ready for week 10 and hopefully I don't have my first gain but if I do I deserve it, I really went crazy with that fair food, LOL But on and forward, I have no more social plans until thanksgiving so that gives me a few solid weeks to get many more lbs off Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 pm

good to have you back alien yeah i definately don't want to yo - yo forever either and want to start eating healthier as well so gonna try once i loose a bit more to incorporate healthy food as 5 bites until i loose all the weight.

mmm. my main hobby is cooking which totally is not compatable with this diet as i mainly love cooking desserts Laughing im a qualified chef as well but decided to stop working in the kitchen due to long hours and lack on money for working your butt off! it was fun though but i definately gained heaps of weight from picking at food all day long. do you have any hobbies Smile

i'm going to join the gym when i reach 110. i still feel abit to self concious wearing tight gym clothes at the moment and don't want it to affect my ability to stick to 5 bites.

good luck for this week and hopefully you haven't gained! but even if you do, it will come right off again.

starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top