Eating at a restaurant?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eating at a restaurant?

Post  forever donna on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Last night was my first experience eating at a restaurant since I've started the 5 bite lifestyle.
I was angry at myself for worrying what people thought of me not eating, strangers no less!

We had agreed (daughter, son, their dad and me) that they would donate part of their suppers to
my plate instead of me ordering. It worked out fantastic! A bite of steak, a bite of steak fries and
3 bites of a sweet potato. My daughter was jealous and I think may join me next time in gathering what
she wants off the other plates Smile Mygoal is for us to share clothes- she's a little thing, 20 yrs old
and usually a small or extra small in clothing. My family has been so supportive and I am so thankful.
By the time the waitress cleared our plates my anxiety about being perceived oddly was gone and
I felt good about not feeling societal pressures to cave. Of course I could've ordered a huge meal and
taken it home, but it would've taken me 2 weeks to eat it all Wink

What's been your experience with restaurants? Have you had questions from the waitress, looks, caved
under pressure and just ate like a non 5 biter?

forever donna

Back to top Go down

Re: Eating at a restaurant?

Post  Dmac on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 am

I think that's the best way I have also just ordered an appetizer I don't take leftovers home because I can here them calling to me. way to go eating out is hard to stay tru to the diet is the diet going ez so far?
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  forever donna on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah, actually it is going very easy. I just wish I had known about this years ago.

forever donna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top