June Challenge!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

June Challenge!!!

Post  16Again on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 pm

I know! I Know!! I've been gone but now I'm Back!

JUNE 1, 2011 -- That's EXACTLY 51 years from the day I was born.

It's TODAY. It's the start of a whole new way of life. IT is STICKING to this come Heck or High Water!!!

This is MY Challenge to me to get where I have to go under the watchful eyes of so many good people.

It's also MY CHALLENGE to any and All who will go with me. I see this going UNTIL the 4th of JULY -- Independence would be cool,... Maximally!!

June 1 to July 4th.

I start at 217 Lbs. I demand 1.3 poundes of Fat Loss from myself each and everyday.

More if I can.

Love to see and hear from any and all.

Peace

Marc
16Again

Back to top Go down

Re: June Challenge!!!

Post  Dmac on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 pm

1 St happy birthday mark and 2nd I'm in starting at 185.0 and welcome back
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Dmac,

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

And, for the welcome back.

I'm so glad you're still around (and, yet, I'm sorry too 'cause I know you hit that "goal weight" like a sledge hammer. I wasn't sure that if I'd made my goal I'd still be on the Forums (heck I left with out coming a third of My distance).

But how's this for a separate challenge (just between you and me -- and anyone else who wants to join) How about we Get to our Goal and STAY with the Boards here for at least Six Months after, giving encouragement and inspiration... WHILE we help one another figure out HOW to stay at our Maintenance Weight? I figure if we keep together we'll be better able to help.

Peace,

Marc

16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 pm

I didn't do so well with the last challenge, but I'm willing to give it another shot. I'm pretty far from my ugw, so the secondary challenge won't apply to me for awhile. We're staying with my mother-in-law on weekends. She's an excellent cook and loves to feed people. So weekends are really tough for me right now. I'll try to stay strong. I want to reach my goals.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 pm

That is a good challenge. maintenance was difficult for me. We'll just keep at it and figure it out together. Insanity I'm glad your in as well.
Dmac

Back to top Go down

I'm in

Post  Mini Mia on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Today is my start day finally. My weight this morning is 143.4.

I've yet been able to really stick/start this program. I have the book and read it again last night and will do like he said and read from it daily. My UGW weight would be probably 115. His website says 101 but I think that would be too skinny for me. I will exercise through this too but doing more gentle exercises so as not to make myself too extremely hungry.

I'm ready to do this!

Mia
Mini Mia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Welcome to the challenge mini I think reading. The book everyday helps. Good luck
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi Insanity and Mini Mia. Welcome to our best selves.

And Dmac, I'm glad you're with us on this journey.

So here's the upshot of my first Half-Week: Easy Five Bites, nothing too challenging in the way of small bites. From Wednesday at 217 lbs to yesterday (Saturday) 212 lbs.
That's 1.25 lbs per day (very close to my desired 1.3 lbs/p/d but I can do better!).

Today? 213 lbs! (What?!?) Maybe it's water. I dunno. In the book the doc says to weigh yourself once a week, just so we don't have to make ourselves crazy with these fluctuations.

So from now on, I'll Weigh myself just on Sunday Mornings. After a whole week, the number is sure to be DOWN -- that way even if I'm a pound UP on the last day I'll never know it, and I'll readily accept the LOWER reading.

My tip to me and all for the day.

Stay Sure. Be Strong.

Peace,

Marc

Last edited by 16Again on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
16Again

Back to top Go down

yea!

Post  cheeps on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm in too....!

Glad to be challenging...I have until July 6th, I have knee replacement then...so any weight off will be helpful.

I'm almost 54 (june 21) and I'm at 222 on the dr's office scale...that was June 2nd. My scale here is goofy and I can't use it so i'll be jumping on theirs. cheers cheers cheers cheers

My long term goal is to do 5 bite until I get to 165. alien

cheeps

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Welcome cheeps!

It seems like the Best Way to Keep Our Heads in the Game would be to RECORD every bite from the Day before.

We can Use the daily journal...

Fear no judgment. Even overindulgence can be used to help us all clarify where we're going and How to Get There.

Can I suggest...? Let's ALSO make this a "challenge" to be Vastly Kind to one another as we pull through.

The nicer I am to everyone on the challenge, the better I might become art NOT calling myself a "jerk" for screwing up.

This isn't a new rule. It's not a rule at all. Everyone be yourselves. It's just I know why I disappeared two months ago.

Peace,

And Be Strong-Willed.

Marc
16Again

Back to top Go down

thank you marc!

Post  cheeps on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm

U'm ready to go down....dr said I could really have 5 bites three times a day but to be strict.

cheeps

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:30 pm

my stats for this week yesterday 180.0 lost 5 for the week
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:58 pm

We're all up and moving on down. Yippee!

Marc
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 am

My stats. 182.4 up 2.4 because of last week I didn't do so well but I'm back today is my 3 rd day back and I'm determined to have better numbers next week.
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top