April Challenge!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

April Challenge!

Post  Hello12 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey just browsing through the challenge forum and saw the last one was in Feb.. so would anyone be interested to have an April weight loss mega busting challenge?? Very Happy

Starting date..lets say..TOMORROW!!! As from 05 April 2011 to 05 June 2011, that makes it 2 months to lose as much pounds as you want!!

Lets join hands and blast off the fat! cheers
Hello12

Back to top Go down

Re: April Challenge!

Post  Dmac on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Hay I'm. With ya for April I'm going on vacation in may but I can do the rest of April with ya lets do this put up stats every week sound ok to you?
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  blueberryhill on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:39 pm

YES! Thank you for starting this.

We have a trip planned the weekend of July 4th and I want to be under 200. I would never believe that was possible but I know it is with this. That is, if I get my bites a bit smaller. So, the next few days, I'm challenging myself to really eat small bites. I'm not sure I know what normal is lol! But looking at a snickers bar divided into 5 pieces... yep, yep... ok, my bites are too big.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'M SO IN...

How is the it going to work?

blueberryhill

Back to top Go down

Post  Hello12 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:53 pm

thnx for joining Dmac and Blueberryhill! Very Happy

So my current stats are 145 pounds at 5ft2(too short to b at this weigh.. Mad )

I was able to fight breakfast hunger pangs(the most difficult for me) and found that the advices from the forum about something hot really helps!just warm water really does the deal! Exclamation

Dmac, stats every week is great!^^

Blueberryhill, the actual bites to take kinds of mess up things for me too, but got to ditch those bites that gives us hamster cheeks!! Wink I was thinking of doing the snicker bars for the first three days to get the hang of it..

I guess our main motivation is having a planed trip..got one on the 15th July too! Very Happy

Best of luck to us n hoping for amazing results for next week!!^^

hav a great day!! I love you
Hello12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 pm

My current stats are 172.2 Twisted Evil I'm 5'9" that sucks because 1 month ago I was 155.0 alot of that will come off fast I was 160 before my weekend binge I've got a trip planned as well. I think the Snickers is a good idea. I just had an almond one for lunch. Lets stay strong focused and determined and loose lots of lbs Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Hello12 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi Dmac, howz your first day going??
As a breakfast person got to admit that excluding this was tough, i think that was the biggest challenge of the day for me..had green tea, water n was able to sustain till 12.30, then i really needed lunch, lol!
Umm had no snicker bars at hand n was really craving something sweet..all i had was a milk chocolate cadbury bar(the big one)in the fridge..and i took five bites out of it, infact one square fitted great in one bite, it gave me the same feel of a bite when i bite in the snicker bars!i had 5 squares and its doing a pretty job in keeping me satiated..now next challenge, diner..Razz

I took a little more than 20 pounds in 1year by moving with my fiance, not dramatic i guess but my weight was already on the borderline to overweight, and now am in the complete range of overweight..my clothes feel tight, at least i did not have to up by a size(that would kill me), and being short only makes it worse in looking chubby..since the start of this year everyday i was on a 'diet', that is tecnically, all it was, was restric calorie one day and binge 3days..lol not a great means for weight loss!Razz

hehe, lets show the fat who rules the house!!XD tk cr!
Hello12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:37 am

Today was good work was really bizy so I didn't have much idle time. but now I'm home had my dinner and I'm helping my 10 year old cook hamburgers for the rest of the family but I'm doing ok. I had almond Snickers for lunch and peanut butter Snickers for dinner.
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Is it still going good for u gal's ya staying focused ?
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Can I join?

Post  LC Cartz on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 pm

I'd like to join the challenge! I didn't realize there was one going on so I apologize that I'm late to the game. I just posted in my journal that I ordered the book from Amazon so I should have it next week. I'll start fresh tomorrow morning.

My weight this a.m. was 142. Here are my projected goals:

Goal Wt 1 - 135
Goal Wt 2 - 125
Goal Wt 3 - 115
UGW - ?? Slimming station says 101 but I think that would be way too small for me. I'm naturally small boned but I think that might be a bit too small. We'll say 112.

LC

LC Cartz

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 pm

oh wow totally didnt see this challenge up!! i would LOVE to join you guys!!
personally, i feel like i have a binge eating problem, and i tend to do really well for a few days and then self sabatoge and undo all of my focus.... so for me, i know that i can lose the weight super fast with this diet if i can just stop the binging!
- so for this challenge i would like to set a one month goal for not binging. I will stick to this diet as best as i can and lose all the weight i can, but additionally i would like to really focus on not being a binge loser. Razz
haha
so here we go. i am right here with you, and i will do my first weight in after this weekend of GOOD behavior.
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  LC Cartz on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Ready to go on the challenge. Drinking green tea right now> Heading to the gym this morning as well.

LC Cartz

Back to top Go down

joining too!

Post  starbucks addict on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 am

sorry for late joining but just spotted this! would like to do challenge too but hopefully will be at goal weight in 20 days.

CW: 120
GW: 110
might see how I look then. lowest i have been in last year is 113 and I didn't think I looked too skinny definately could have lost a little more so maybe ultimate goal would be around 105 / 100.

Eating my snickers at the moment for lunch Very Happy

hows everyone else doing?
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:31 am

My weekly stat

165.2 I lost 7 lbs this week
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:42 am

Way to go Dmac!!!!

You are the man! cheers

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:05 am

JEALOUS!!!! DMAC ur a 5 bite monster!
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:55 am

Thanks ladies still 10lbs above what I was just 1 month ago. And that bothers me but I'm staying positive.
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 am

congrats Dmac! 7 lbs is awesome cheers
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 pm

I would love to join! As of today:

CW - 165

GW1 - 145 by June 5th

UGW - 110 by ???

I have no idea how much I can really lose each week over an extended period, so I'm estimating that I can lose the 15 lbs in the roughly 7 weeks we have remaining.

Bring it on! I attended a birthday luncheon today, and I am so happy that I stuck to my 5 bite limit: 2 bites salmon, 1 bite chicken, and 2 bites rice. One of the available drinks was unsweetened iced tea, so I had several glasses of unsweetened tea with lemon. It was a little hard mentally to watch others go back for a 2nd plate, but I had tasted everything that I wanted and felt satisfied. No one even noticed how much I ate. I brought home a piece of cake to go for my husband. Cake isn't my favorite, so I'm glad I skipped it.

Whew, my first big challenge is over.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 pm

insanity that is so great!!! its so so hard to stick to 5 bites when eating out cuz everything is so good and everyone else is really digging in. SO PROUD!
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Thanks so much! I was down to 164 this morning, so another pound gone, hurray.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 am

My weekly stats
1 lousy pound because of 2 lousy days last week. But like I wrote in my journal I am focused and determined again and the next few weeks are going to be good.
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Dmac, it's still a loss, plus you're near your goal so naturally the weight will come off more slowly. So that is great!

I was down to 161 this morning, down 7 lbs from last week. This was my first week on the diet, so this will probably be my biggest loss. I'm looking forward to leaving the 160's behind forever. I feel like I've finally flipped a mental switch. Going off the diet is not an option.

Last edited by insanity on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 pm

I feel the same way and I think it makes the diet ezer if u take that option away 7 lbs is awesome congratulations you are doing great I can tell u are focused right now I am as well keep. It up
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:53 pm

My weekly stats

So I lost 6.2 this week. cool I am super happy with that. U can tell when I'm focused and when I'm not by the # I get. And right now I am focused
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 pm

That is an incredible loss! Wow, way to go!
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top