First day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First day!

Post  Everblue on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi guys. I'm currently in the midst of my first day on the 5bite diet. I've had black coffee this morning and water. I just had five bites of tuna for lunch. I'm doing ok hunger-wise but expect I'll really be feeling it around 3. That's ok though I can deal with the short-term uncomfortableness if it delivers on the results Dr Lewis claims.

I have quite a bit to lose - 130 lbs ideally so I'm hoping it goes fast and really counting on the claims that weight loss won't slow down to the degree you experience on other plans.

Some thoughts so far: I'm surprisingly ok but I know it's just first day excitement. I know the first three days will be hard but I hope (know!) I can do it. Also 5 bites is not a lot!! Lol. I ate probably half the can of tuna I brought today and felt bad about throwing it out, but knew if I kept it to take home I'd be tempted to eat it. Tonight I'm planning on eating five bites of a hard-boiled egg, cannellini bean, spinach combo. And I forgot to take my vitamin this morning so I'll do that.

I have more thoughts and want to explore the forum more, but I'm on lunch break so I'll visit again tonight. This post itself is an effort to really keep accountable - something I've not made myself do before.

Smile
Everblue

Back to top Go down

Re: First day!

Post  Readyforchange on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Welcome to the family Everblue! You have come to the right place for support with this diet. Just let me know if you need anything.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Welcome everblue you'll do great like ready said your in the right place Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Everblue on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Thanks everyone!
Everblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top