dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

Post  Phil on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks DMac

I sorta messed up last nite... Was stress eating, which wast worth it and has just delayed my goal... With all this work
I'm doing trying to make up for always lost ground it seems like I won't be getting to goal as quickly as I had hoped :/

DMac keep going ur doing so so well!

It's inspiring how you didn't let all those food places mess you up! Proud of u Very Happy

We gotta keep at it!!!
Phil
Admin

http://5bitediet.find-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm

dmac, thanks for asking. My focus still sucks. I've decided to wait until next Monday to start the 5 Bite again. This is probably a cop-out, but I'm doing some intense karate training early every morning (starting at 5am or 6am) this week, and I'm afraid I may pass out or not have the energy to do it or even to get up that early in the morning. Sunday I'll be doing a 10-mile run. I think I'll mentally be able to jump back into 5 Bite on Monday, after all of this is over with. My running will continue, but I won't be getting up at 4:15am to do it. Your dedication and progress are so inspiring! Keep up the good work and I'll join you again on Monday.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 am

Dmac,
Im so inspired now reading about your determination
I also want to quit delaying my weight loss & get on track no matter what Shocked

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Keep going

Post  renu712000 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 am

Don't make anymore excuses...FOCUS..Keep going...I know you are frustrated..it happens but GET BACK UP! Take it one day at a time..Think of your goals...think of BEING THIN!!

Just dropping by...my two cents

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Day13 168.0 cheers that is a double nice one for me 1 its the lowest my wait has Ben since I was like 13 years old and. # 2 I have the wait jernal on my phone that u put you're wait in dayly gives u progress and info and 168.0 made it finely say I was normal instead of overweight bmi of lower than 25. So I'm celebrating this time not with a bucket of chicken Smile every lb. Down now is a new # but now is not the time to loose my focus or get complacent got to keep going to my goal yesterday Snickers for lunch milkyway for dinner. Still staying determined focused and positive. Stay strong all u 5 biters Shocked
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Ow ya also thanks for the repays and comments it helps to know I'm not the only one fighting this battle but when your in a fight your guna take punches but get all the punches in u can gyz lets win this fight Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Day 14 170.0 dam that's frustrating 2.2 down in a week but its 12.2 in the last 13 days that's almost 1 lb a day so I'm guna try to look at it like that also only 1 week left for my 21 day challenge. And I'm proud of my self for that I haven't had even one extra bite. 5 and 5 for 14 days but not a chance I'm guna loose as much as I though I might. I had high hopes but reality check and gut check sticking with it when its turf I'm guna do it Very Happy staying focused and determined but frustrated stay strong 5 biters Very Happy lunch was Snickers dinner was milkyway

Last edited by Dmac on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Hang in there Dmac! I know how frustrating it can be when you do everything right and the scale just isn't cooperating. You should be extremely proud of your progress so far. We both know that this diet works. Sometimes we just have to roll with the punches and remember that every low point will be followed by a high one if you stick with it. I'm here in it with you!

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 am

Hey Dmac,

Know THIS: You are an inspiration to US ALL!

Just remember, your body is Wise. When you're coming to a Red Light (like when it's Time to STOP losing weight) you've got to start slowing a few hundred yards ahead -- NOT at the last second.

You're gonna move to your exactly perfect weight, and your whole body will shine like Starfire, dude!

Lean and Strong. Fight the Good Fight.

Peace, Marc
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Day 15 168.8 thanks for all your support that's exactly what I needed to here it helps a tun yesterday lunch 5 bites mushroom and Swiss snack wrap frum McDonald's. Dinner 5 bites of Bologna sandwich so far today has Ben ez I went to the gym with my wife she had a appointment with her personal trainer to lift I just did the stairmaster for 1 hour then hung out in the sana felt awesome the hole time I think I got more energy when I'm on this diet than when im not on the diet so if your working out I think it still works but the nice thing is u don't have to workout my wife has to workout all the time on her plan. So u gyz plan to stick to the diet thru the weekend gana be a hard one with the super bowl. Weekends are hard for me anyway. But I'm going to stay strong focused and determined Very Happy that's the only way to get it dun and over with so that's what I'm guna do. Stay focused 5 biters
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 pm

So ready I never saw stats for u how much do u want to loose ?
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey Dmac,

I want to get down to about 120 pounds. I was at 189 when I started about 3 weeks ago. I am now at 172. I feel great. All of my days have not been perfect like yours (you are so inspiring) but I am getting there. Today has been a little harder. It's close to that time of the month and you get all kinds of cravings, but I will hold steady. No excuses.

I just signed up to push forward with 16Again to try and hit 30 pounds lost by March 19th. Do you want to join us? You would be a tremendous influence.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Day 16 165.6 super happy with that on super bowl Sunday lets see what tomorrow brings Very Happy I can't join u gyz for your 30 lb challenge because. I only have 10.4 to my goal Smile as of this morning but it may take me the 30 days to get there. And wether I'm at my goal or not I will be hear cheering for u both I think its an awesome challenge and I'll help in any way I can. Very Happy yesterday had 5 bites of a snack wrap frum McDonald's for lunch and dinner I had 4 chicken nuggets and a bite of fries today I went trail running with my dog and daughter more trail walking got a lazy dog. So today has Ben prity ez so far thanks to staying bizy and the scale made me happy. Don't think all my days are perfect they have Ben for the last 16 but before that had alot of on then off. that was why I had to do this challenge stay focused strong and determined. All u 5 biters
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Day 17 164.8 Very Happy I lost wait on Superbowl Sunday thanks to stying strong 4 days left of my challenge not shur if I'm guna take a day or two off after or not I think I would be best off staying with it but my family wants to go out to dinner to celebrate my 21 days I mite try to put that off because I'll be so close to my ultimate goal it would be nice to be dun yesterday lunch 5 bites of hamburger dinner 5 bites of a hotdog stay strong all u 5 biters we can do this Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 pm

This thread is really great. I am going back on the the 5BD again. The longest I have ever stuck to it was 2 weeks and the scale did me in. From what I have read here and elsewhere the scale is what does a lot of people in. So I was thinking I might do this and not weigh in except for once a week. It will be hard to do but it might just keep me going long enough to lose this darn weight. Thanks for all your posts!! Surprised

Christie
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:09 am

Dmac you are my hero! To actually lose weight over the superbowl weekend! I bow down to your greatness. I am so happy that your goal is so close that you can "taste" it. Stay strong and keep the good news coming. You inspire us all!

Besides, you can be our "go- to- guy for what to do once we reach our goals:)

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Day18 165.4. Was hoping for it to go down not up but that's ok it will. Twilight I'm glad your back I think weighing once a week is the way to go. Ready your to kind. I definitely want to be that go to Guy I do have one tip that helps me before I started this 21 day thing I was doing the diet on for a week of for a few days and I just kept doing that I would loose focus the longer I did that the harder it became. So I was cheating on the diet and feeling gilty for doing so and I told myself I was going to stay at it for 21 days no matter what and I wrote that on a note pad and I wrote the things that would help keep me focused and all the reasons for doing it and loosing the wait whenever I'm struggling ill read it it was like a promise to myself it helps because when I'm thinking of cheating nothing else seems to matter other than eating that paper pulls me back in don't know if it will help any one else but their it is. Yesterday. Had Snickers for lunch and milkyway for dinner staying strong focused and determined stay strong all u 5 biters Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Dmac,

I have something similar. I have a little notebook that I have written all of my goals, things I am thankful for in life, and some positive affirmations about myself that I use everyday to help me stay on track. Until I found you guys, it was the only thing, at times, keeping me motivated. Don't get me wrong, my husband is very supportive, he just doesn't push me as much as I need sometimes. Reminding myself of what I am doing this all for daily helps me to stay focused and motivated. I even have a few old pictures of myself that I look at and remember what things used to be like. Very Motivating!

You stay strong!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm

I think if he pushed u like that it would make u mad us husband's gota thin line.between support and annoying Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:38 pm

HA, HA! Very true. Very true.

Got to keep the marriage happy!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Day 19 164.8 yesterday Snickers for lunch dinner was 5 bites of casserole staying at it focused and determined. Stay strong 5 biters Smile
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Day 20 167.8 I'm frustrated with that but last week after going up like that I had a good Los so we will see got just 1 more day of my challenge and I'm happy about that but dam. My wait Los is crawling so slow and inconsistent yesterday. Had 5 bites of Carl Jr chicken wrap for lunch and a Snickers for dinner last night I had a lortab mabe that makes u retain water I D K but I'm just going to stick to the plan. Staying strong determined and focused but frustrated stay strong all u 5 biters Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Stay strong Dmac!

You have done so well. Your weight loss may be at a crawl, but it is still coming off. I know that I have read somewhere that when you are the closest to your target weight, the pounds are the hardest to come off. Just think about it this way: Those pounds are the oldest ones that you have. They are so used to being there that they are fighting to stay around! They will not win. You simply will not let them!

You are a determined, focused, and strong person. Hang in there.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:44 pm

You are so close to your goal! You can do this!
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Thanks so much that is what I needed and when I needed it. U galls are awesome thanks so much Very Happy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top