Another newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another newbie

Post  insanity on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:50 am

Hello All,
I heard about the 5 Bite Diet last year and watched the youtube video. I tried the diet briefly before the holidays but didn't stick to it through the holidays and after. I am intrigued by this diet and want to give it another go. I just received the book and started reading it. I'm curious if any others here exercise alot? I do alot of running and other workouts, and I'm wondering if it's realistic to stick to this diet while doing alot of exercise? I haven't gotten very far in the book, so I wasn't sure if the book addresses this question. I'm female, 164cm tall (~5'54.5"), and a bit over 160 lbs. I would love to get down to BMI 18.5, which would be around 108 lbs for me. My lowest weight as an adult was around 150 lbs, and I'm having trouble believing that I can actually reach my goal.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Another newbie

Post  Dmac on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Insanity are u doing the diet still and if so hows it going?
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm on Day 4 of following the diet pretty close but not exactly. So far, I'm having coffee with creamer in the morning, an occasional recovery drink or protein shake particulary on the days I workout intensely, 5 bites of usually fruit and walnuts for lunch, and 6 bites of brown rice, veggies, and lean protein for dinner. I want to get dinner down to 5 bites, so maybe tonight is the night. The coffee is having a laxative effect. I've definitely dropped a few lbs and my waist measurement has gone down. So far so good. I'm loving the 5 Bite Diet!!!
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Congrats on the wait loss and welcome to the site and the diet even though I think you were onthis site before me but way to go keep me posted on how u do r u going to way in 1 a week?
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm

I will probably start a journal to keep track of my progress.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

insanity wrote:I will probably start a journal to keep track of my progress.
I think u should it has helped me about the working out I don't see a difference in wait loss cardio seems to help me when I'm having cravings gets my mind off of eating but when I lifted I would stay sore for way longer and hunger seamed to sky rocket
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top