New &looking for a buddy(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New &looking for a buddy(s)

Post  shanni82 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 am

I need to lose at least 200 pounds. I have a sedentary office job... Which I def dont love. I really need a weight loss buddy to stick to the 5bd. Would anyone like to be a texting or email buddy with me?
I actually lost over one hundred pounds a couple years ago but gained it all back. I know that portion control is the only thing that works for me.
shanni82

Back to top Go down

Re: New &looking for a buddy(s)

Post  3jaysmom on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 pm

One good thing about this is that you've been there before, so at least know what mistakes not to make again, lol The great thing about this diet is that it comes off FAST, so its very motivating. I think that its helps you with portion controll in the long run, because I've lost 50 pounds, and it hasnt come back on, even through the holidays, a little here and there, but it comes right off again without much effort. In all, now when I feel like I've binged, its probably less than half of what I would have eaten in a binge last year. I've also found the best way to keep on track is to check in here at least every few days, and read through the posts, and keep a journal. You can do it!!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 am

Welcome to the forum, and yes you can do it! I agree with 3jaysmom. I also failed at maintaining my weight loss 2 years ago when I hit my goal. But we all learn from mistakes. And we can work on it again Smile

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top