Oct 12, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oct 12, 2010

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 am

weight= 110.5 still
Breakfast- 1/2 cup yogurt with kiwi chopped in
lunch- 3 bites fried chicken breast + 1 banana + 1 kiwi + 3 bites Queso blanco cheese + 1 small homemade carrot muffin (my fruit was going bad i had to finish it)
dinner- 2 bites eggplant curry + 2 bites chicken breast

Afternoon- 1 hour tennis

i was surprised i didnt feel stuffed after lunch, guess its all the cardio- glad to see the old metabolism finally kicking up. BUT the fact that i ate lots during lunch meant that i didnt eat much for dinner, and now that im about to go to bed, my tummy actually is empty and i am kinda hungry BUT im just going to tuck in and call it a night. I find that i only really lose weight when i go to bed hungry, doesnt matter what i eat during the day as long as i dont weight down at the end of the day. I find that i also have to stay away from heavy cheeses like cheddar, no chocolate, and no nuts. The rest is pretty much game as long as i keep the cardio going and i am hungry when i go to bed.
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Re: Oct 12, 2010

Post  3jaysmom on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:26 am

uh oh....looks like were all punking out again!!! Except for Tea, of course (good girl!) I'm back on it .........well, I wasnt today but will be tomorrow. I'm reporting anyway, gotta start being accountable again

bf- 5 bites egg and cheese sandwich, 2 of hash brown
lunch- 7 bites baja salad
dinner- a salad plate full of spaghetti and meatballs, but it was PILED HIGH a slice of apple pie

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top