This diet was the only one that ever worked for me. Why did I ever stop?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This diet was the only one that ever worked for me. Why did I ever stop?!

Post  Alice on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Hello all!!! As you can tell from the title I am returning to the 5B diet. I used to read the diet blog site but never got involved.
Using this diet I went from 145 to 130 in about three months. I am trying to get to around 120. These last 10 pounds... are just really frustrating me! I started trying other things. Counting calories was my downfall. Every time I try to do the 5B again I always end up calculating calories so I can figure out if I can eat more for the day. But I'm not going to be doing that anymore!(: I'm determined to lose the last few pounds. Hopefully with the help of this wonderful community here I can accomplish my goal. (:
Alice

Back to top Go down

Re: This diet was the only one that ever worked for me. Why did I ever stop?!

Post  3jaysmom on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 pm

I tried calorie counting (weight watchers style) and ended up doing the same thing. Even if I wasn't hungry, if I had "points" left, I ate. This diet is the only one that I've tried that I've been able to lose weight and then maintain it for long stretches of time. Now, I'm back on it to lose 40 pounds. Good luck! We have a check in page where we just write our daily intake and weight if you want to check it out.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top