New to forum but not new to 5bd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to forum but not new to 5bd

Post  scibior25 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Hello there! I am re-starting the BD for the 100th time it seems! LOL! More like the 4th or 5th time. The longest I have ever stuck with it is 2 weeks. I have a firm game plan now so I am going to make it through this time!

Look forward to chatting!
Christie

scibior25

Back to top Go down

Re: New to forum but not new to 5bd

Post  3jaysmom on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:58 pm

I know I just answered one of your other posts, but I am sooooo happy to have someone back on here!!! You plan on losing 80 or so pounds? That was my goal, too! I am a bit over halfway, and think I may want to change it to 10 more to make it 90 total. You mentioned that you have only been able to do it for two weeks, and that's how I did it. Two weeks on (or only one, lol) and then I would take 2 or three off. As long as I weighed myself frequently when I wasn't five biting, and saw a gain of a few, I got back on the wagon and lost it quickly. This summer I've maintained it this way, It was too hard to stick with trying to lose with all the summer cookouts and eating out all the time. Now that the kids are back in school, I want to go full force and drop at least 20 in three weeks. I know how it is to have a big goal, it takes a while so coming on here every few days really helps keep you focused. Its tough to do this diet for months- but it can be done! You will do it!! I look forward to our challenge!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 am

welcome! Smile

well... i have a fair bit to lose and have been 'hiding' for a while now (mainly due to family things have kept me preoccupied... they are still going on but I have unoffically started for the 9282994483rd time!!!!)

I've also got a big goal to reach (100lbs by April...) do you guys thinks thats possible?

I was looking at the book yesterday and apparently a lady lost 135lbs in 10months!!! also have a look at the slimming station site for some before and after pictures! quite inspirational!

Good Luck! and HERE WE GO!
Phil
Admin

http://5bitediet.find-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 am

I think you can do it Phil
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content