Deekae's Countdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deekae's Countdown

Post  deekae on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 pm

This is the journal I'll use in my weight-loss quest of losing 84 pounds.

Height: 5'7''
Current Weight: 254
Final Weight Goal: 170

I started with a water fast yesterday that will end this Thursday (three days total) so I can detox before the diet starts. Don't know if it's a good idea or not....but it feels right.

The official 5BD will start on Thursday. Until then, it's just water for me. After the diet has started, I will start exercising via DDR (some people don't consider it exercise, but it feels like it to me). Once I'm a couple of weeks to a month in a diet, I may add some low-intensity strength exercises.

I'll post my weekly-weight every Sunday, but I will try to update my status every day.

Day 1: What can I say? All I've been drinking is water. I do feel hungry, but each time that happens I drink a glass full of water.

deekae

Back to top Go down

Re: Deekae's Countdown

Post  3jaysmom on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Rock on! I plan on losing 80 pounds, too. I'm halfway (actually, I just got back from vacation, so I think I gained 5 back!) I started with a 60 pound goal, but changed it to 80 when I realized that it was definitely doable. When you are losing more than 20 pounds, keep in mind that it is different than many others on the forum, and you will need to do things a bit differently. You can always pm me if you need some advice!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top