new here but not to 5 bite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new here but not to 5 bite

Post  Boyng on Sun May 31, 2015 10:46 pm

My name is Rebecca and while I am new to this forum I am not new to 5 bite. I started it one year ago and lost 55 pounds. My husbands grandmother passed away and during that time traveling there and eating out, eating with extended family etc, I got off the diet. I have not gained a lot of the weight back though, maybe 15 pounds. So I have had a REALLY REALLY hard time getting back on the diet but I think that this is a good time for me.
I am 42 years old, from Tennessee and mom to 7 year old boy/girl twins. They want to be homeschooled for 2nd grade next year so I am not sure how that will effect my diet yet. I was working in a fast food restaurant and that has been really hard too. But I have cut down to 2 days a week starting this week so hopefully that will help. Another problem for me, I got my mom a mobile home set up right beside me so that I can look after her and see that she is eating etc... so I cook big meals for her and my family so it is difficult to cook big and not eat it but I am ready to fight myself and get this weight off. At my highest I was 324 pounds, I am 6 foot tall so my goal weight is 175 . My weight now, is 286 and I will be starting tomorrow. yay! I am excited to get this weight off!

Boyng

Back to top Go down

Re: new here but not to 5 bite

Post  latha on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Welcome Rebecca. I know its very difficult to cook for the family and control. But I think once we see the scale dropping down we will be motivated. I am latha, I have been on this diet for last 10 days, trying to lose 30-40 pounds. I think if we accept eating less as a permanent change to our lifestyle we will be able to succeed and maintain the diet. Goodluck!!

latha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kbee on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi! I'm new to this too! I started today and I'm starving. I guess I can't say I really started today bc lunch I had a piece of pizza (8bites) and dinner a snickers. I've had a lot of water today but I'm soooooo hungry. I'll post progress, hope you all do the same!

Kbee

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Paiuteybeauty on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 pm

I'm new to the diet too! First day today Smile Hope everyone is doing well

Paiuteybeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  latha on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:46 am

Welcome Paiuteybeauty!! Yes, there are few who are trying to follow this diet. Post your progress under daily journals

latha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top