starting tomorrow(well today) need Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down

starting tomorrow(well today) need Support

Post  SALAS on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:49 am

I have struggled with my weight my whole life and I'm sick of the constant ups and downs. I am 27 5' 4" at 274lbs mother of three and work full time(I don't think there is enough time in the day to do everything!)

My husband is in Afghanistan and I want a total transformation by the time he returns home in December 2015. He will be home in July for a short period and I would love to be 40lbs lighter we he gets here.... I hate diets and tend to drop them very quickly if I don't see immediate results so i'm looking for MAJOR support!!!

SALAS

Back to top Go down

Re: starting tomorrow(well today) need Support

Post  streat150 on Sat May 02, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi SALAS, I will be your support buddy and I'm hoping there will be more people joining us. I am also wanting to lose 40-60 lbs by mid July. That might be unrealistic but I'm willing to try. So far I haven't been sticking to the 10 bites per day but I am getting better. Day 1 ended up being 35 bites. I am 52 years old. I am 5'4 and I weigh 193.2. I gained .2 lbs yesterday. Today is day 2 and I'm super excited about sticking with this diet. I'm not sure what the key to successful weightloss is but I think we are both on the right track.

streat150

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top