My Food And Exercise Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Food And Exercise Diary

Post  DietTry on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi Everyone!Very Happy
This is going to be my daily food and exercise diary. I am fairly new to this diet, i have tried it before unsuccessfully but that was a very long time ago!
It's late now so the diet will start tomorrow. I guess I'll just give some practical information today for anyone wondering. I'm a 20 year old girl who is tired of endless overeating and weight gain...My starting weight is 86kg and i'm 170cm tall, my ultimate goal weight is 60kg. I don't even want to find out what my BMI is, that's just depressing... I'll be weighing myself only on Sundays, that's the only day i have access to a proper scale. I do plan on working out during this process, but i have no plan for when and how much. I would like to do the Gillian Mckeith 30 day shred, but knowing myself i'm very lazy and committing to something like that everyday for 30 days is a lot so i can't promise anything.Razz  

I'll keep updating for anyone interested. Smile

Last edited by DietTry on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Day 1

Post  DietTry on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Day one food-vice is over! I'm not so much struggling with hunger pains but mentally it's really hard. My head keeps telling me i should eat and that no-one can survive on five bites a day, it's like an alarm goes in in mu head and i just want to attack all the food in the house! the day isn't over yet so i just have to keep away from the kitchen... I did not work out today and for the first days i'm probably not going to, i need to get just a little used to the diet first! Wink

L: 5 bite sandwich
D: 5 spoons of tomato soup with eggs and pasta and a roll Evil or Very Mad

The roll i had with my dinner was not planned, but when dinnertime came i was just so hungry i almost swallowed it whole! It was the size of about 5 bites so i guess that makes 10 bites for dinner... I'm not beating myself up about it, i'll do better tomorrow. Smile
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Day 2

Post  DietTry on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:56 pm

I did end up having a small orange after i wrote yesterday which gets my bites up to 20 yesterday, still ok though i guess... Rolling Eyes Today have been such a roller-coaster! I woke up starving but i managed to pull myself together, i eat two bites of my lunch about an hour before lunchtime because i was sitting in class and my stomach was screaming and it was pretty embarrassing to be honest. On my way home from uni i went by the grocery store  and i have no idea why, it was like i did it on autopilot, as soon as i got inside i felt stupid, i didn't really have anything to buy... I ended up buying a calorie free redbull and a snickers bar that i had planed on having for lunch on Saturday but just couldn't keep away from after dinner... Mad

L: 5 bite roll with a boiled egg
D: five bites of fish and potatoes AND a snickers pig

The fact that its easter soon makes all this extra hard, so much cheap candy EVERYWHERE. silent I guess thats 15 bites today... better than yesterday though! Maybe tomorrow will be the day i finally get down to ten, haha. Tomorrow is the third day and hopefully the last really hard one, or so i've heard! I'm also working out tomorrow. Smile
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Day 3

Post  DietTry on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Today wasn't really that hard. I was pretty busy which helped, but i still have the evening to get through and that's always the hardest! I eat an apple last night after i wrote. to be honest i don't really think it's that bad... An apple is not more than 100 calories and long enough time have passed since dinner that it probably don't stretch out my stomach at all. I'll try not to, just because i want to do this right, but it's no big deal if i eat a fruit before bed. I really struggle with falling asleep on an empty stomach. Neutral

L: A roll with cheese
D: 3 small spring-rolls

I just realized that since easter-break starts today i won’t be able to weigh myself until thursday at the earliest, i think i might have to wait to the sunday after even. At least the number will be higher! But i have to say that finding motivation is hard when you feel like or don’t know there’s any progress. I guess i just have to trust the process and do my best until then. Cool
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Day 4

Post  DietTry on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:51 pm

It really was a lot easier today, i don't know if it's because i finally got passed the tree days or because i finally started to drink a lot of water. I'v never been a big water drinker, or good at hydrating myself at all. When i drink something it has always been for the taste and i rarely feel thirsty. The water did help a lot when i feel the hunger creeping in and it's definitively something i'll keep up Wink . I've been trying to keep of my mind that it's saturday. The weekends comes with a whole new set of temptation. It's been a lazy day and i haven't really been doing anything other than watching an x amount of the biggest loser episodes. Love that show. Very Happy

L: 5 bite roll with salmon and egg
D: tree small spring rolls (ca 5 bites)

I'm kind of disappointed in the activity in this forum, it was so active when i first found it 2 1/2 years ago but now it's so quiet here... Sad Hopefully it will pick up when everyone is done with their spring break! Razz
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Day 5

Post  DietTry on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Today my lunch and dinner was way to close, lunch at 1320 and dinner 1630. When i was eating dinner i legit wanted to cry i got so full. Neutral My dinner was bigger than i should have been too, but seeing as we where having a family dinner i felt rude to throw away some of my plate. Today haven't exactly been the best...

L: Small omelett
D: taco burrito

Tomorrow will be better! It's my first work day since i started this diet and i'm pretty nervous about that. It will be a distraction because there is no way of eating at work but i'm scared of having to walk around costumers with no energy and a growling stomach... Hopefully my body have adjusted to this diet more than i think. I'm going to a party straight after work so my dinner will be a wine bottle. Not exactly following the "rules", but i think it's ok to do a compromise this one time. Wink
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Day 6

Post  DietTry on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Today have been a cheat day, i have only had two meals, but both have been way over 5 bites... I'm a stress-eater and today have been very stressful. Neutral Between work and a big school assignment due tomorrow i feel like i was doomed to fail. I'm not going to write down what i eat today, but it was around 1600 calories. Embarassed Luckily when i'm done with this assignment tonight i don't have anymore major stress-triggers. Only work tomorrow Wednesday and Saturday, and i can handle that! It's right back on track tomorrow! Smile
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Re: My Food And Exercise Diary

Post  ButterscotchLove on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:17 pm

DietTry wrote:Today have been a cheat day, i have only had two meals, but both have been way over 5 bites... I'm a stress-eater and today have been very stressful. Neutral Between work and a big school assignment due tomorrow i feel like i was doomed to fail. I'm not going to write down what i eat today, but it was around 1600 calories. Embarassed Luckily when i'm done with this assignment tonight i don't have anymore major stress-triggers. Only work tomorrow Wednesday and Saturday, and i can handle that! It's right back on track tomorrow! Smile

How has it been going? I see that you have not posted another diary entry since this one. How much weight did you lose in total? Hope you're doing well!!

ButterscotchLove

Back to top Go down

Back on track

Post  DietTry on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Yey, finally someone else on this forum! Very Happy My stress didn't end after my last posted and i basically binged trough the next week! Embarassed But somehow i still lost weight, not much but just over a kilo. Surprised considering i feel like i eat so much and only unhealthy food for over a week i am ok with that! Now i'm on my second day back on track now and i'm aiming for a perfect two weeks. I need small goals to get me to the big one. Razz
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  blessed2bme on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:32 am

Hey DietTry and butterscotchlove!! DietTry I am stress eater as well so i can definitely relate where you are coming from. I just started this 5bd this is Day 2 I can't wait until i get adjusted to only doing 5 bites.

blessed2bme

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:53 pm

Today was a really good day for me regarding the 5bd. I had my first perfect day Very Happy Yesterday was ok too, but both tuesday and monday i have been a bit too lose on my definition of how much five bites really is and they've been on the bigger side... Probably been more like 10 or even almost 15, but in comparison to what i usually would eat it's amazing regardless. Smile

Lunch: small sandwich with cheese and caviar
Dinner: salmon

In the past diets have made me sad, because i always felt like i was forcing myself away from stuff i really wanted. This diet is the opposite! instead of being sad when i cant have something, i get really happy and excited when i eat something i'v been craving! (even if it is only 5 bites Razz )

I am so excited people are active on this forum again! Blessed2bme, being a stress eater is really the worse, because i feel like we can't help it! I don't smoke, i don't do drugs so i often feel like food is my only release...hopefully i'll shake that habit once and for all Very Happy
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterscotchLove on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:53 pm

DietTry wrote:Today was a really good day for me regarding the 5bd. I had my first perfect day Very Happy Yesterday was ok too, but both tuesday and monday i have been a bit too lose on my definition of how much five bites really is and they've been on the bigger side... Probably been more like 10 or even almost 15, but in comparison to what i usually would eat it's amazing regardless. Smile

Lunch: small sandwich with cheese and caviar
Dinner: salmon

In the past diets have made me sad, because i always felt like i was forcing myself away from stuff i really wanted. This diet is the opposite! instead of being sad when i cant have something, i get really happy and excited when i eat something i'v been craving! (even if it is only 5 bites Razz )

I am so excited people are active on this forum again! Blessed2bme, being a stress eater is really the worse, because i feel like we can't help it! I don't smoke, i don't do drugs so i often feel like food is my only release...hopefully i'll shake that habit once and for all Very Happy

Congratulations!!!! Your lunch and dinner options sound magnificent! Stress eating is hard. In terms of excessive drinking and drug use, I would much rather be an excessive eater. Sounds like you are doing well though!

ButterscotchLove

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:23 pm

You are totally right ButterscotchLove, excessive eating is far from the worse addiction but it's still a pretty annoying one...

Lunch: 5 bites of sandwich with cheese and caviar
Dinner: an egg with smoked salmon

I you couldn't tell by now, i'm a fish-lover. Razz I'm getting two of my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow so that will make the weekend interesting... I have no idea how much i'll be abel to eat or if it will hurt too much to eat anything at all. scratch
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:21 am

It went surprisingly well at the dentist! Very Happy I do have some problems eating though, and my food choices is a bit limited at the moment. I did have a couple of bites over today and a small glass of soda but it's no big deal in my opinion, I don't think it will make a big difference.

Lunch: 4 bites of toast with caviar
Dinner: five spoons of soup with egg and pasta, + the tinniest pice of bread (about 2 bite)
Extra: 4 bites of a roll with boiled egg and a small glass of soda

I am so excited for weigh in now! only a little over a day left! bounce
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  blessed2bme on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Diet try i so glad the dentist went well for you. And awesome on your first perfect day Whoohoo!!!! you're doing so well keep up the good work

blessed2bme

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Thank you so much Blessed2bme! I went out with friends yesterday and had a pretty big slip up, i didn't have anymore bites than i should but you're obviously not supposed to have alcohol on this diet. I'm going to keep my partying to a minimum as long as i'm doing the diet but i probably won't cut it all out. I was super nervous about the weigh in today though, especially because of yesterday, but it went surprisingly well and i'm down to 82,5kg. 2,8kg down from last week and 3,9kg in total! I'm already excited for next weeks weigh in. Very Happy but first i have stressful week ahead of me...
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Today have been a binge day again! Like last time i can't tell you the bites but it added up to about 1400 calories in total for today... This is how i fell of the wagon last time, but I'm not going to let it defeat me this time! Tomorrow is a full workday and i (hopefully) wont have time or a chance to make mistakes. Mad If i do good the rest of the week it hopefully wont effect me too much.. Rolling Eyes
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  blessed2bme on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:30 pm

Hey dietTry! You are doing so well with your overall weightloss. hopefully today is a better day for you since its a workday.1400 calories is really not to shabby though.

blessed2bme

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:13 pm

I was actually really surprised when i calculated the calories. I did actually eat a whole pizza and a whole bag of crisps! Shocked It was a small Italian styled pizza and a whole wheat "healthy" bag of crisps, my breakfast was also really low calories because i wasn't feeling to good and only eat 3 bites out of my oatmeal. That was all i had that day, but still.

Today was not that good either, personal issues have been stressing me out these past days, I just need to learn to move passed it without running to food for comfort... i had tree meals with about ten bites at each of them. I also had a low fat chocolate milk... Embarassed

B: Toast with caviar and cheese
L: sandwich
D: roll with turkey and salad

Tomorrow i'm really aiming for a perfect day just to get myself back on track and in the right mindset again! Smile
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Today was ok. I don't really struggle with hunger anymore, just the wanting something sugary/fatty/unhealthy-cravings.

L: Turkey wrap
D: Turkey salad
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:17 pm

L: Toast with caviar and cheese
D: roll
Extra: kitkat (i was dying at work...)

I'm starting to get a bit nervous about weigh in on Sunday, i don't really think i'll lose more than 1kg and i was hoping for 2,5kg..
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance on Sat May 30, 2015 12:57 pm

I try to use some diet and in combination with good exercise and I lose 2kg in 2 week I think that is good result
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  latha on Sat May 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Good. Ultimately losing weight is all that matters

latha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top