Jenny Journeyy Journal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenny Journeyy Journal

Post  Jenny18 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Today is day 2 on 5bites a day. I know thw first few days are supposed to be the hardest but im not hungry at all. I could eat this way forever. Did black coffee and vitamin for breakfast. Lunch I had 5 bites of a chicken sandwich. Dinner ill find something to take 5 bites out of but im not hungry so something small. I have to lose 70 lbs... would like to lose plenty by Jan. 29. That gives me about 3 weeks.Has anyone lost 20lbs or more in 3 weeks?

Jenny18

Back to top Go down

Re: Jenny Journeyy Journal

Post  latha on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Thats Great!! if you can have control with 5 bites you can definetely reach your target soon. I am an emotional eater, I end up eating eating a lot at Dinner. I have lost 8 pounds in 6 days. Watch this Gregory Mantell show he did lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks on this diet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW7Er0kti_U

GoodLuck!!

latha

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny18 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:01 pm

8 lbs in 6 days is great! ! Keep up the good work. N thanks for the video link!

Jenny18

Back to top Go down

Post  RheeRhee on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi Jenny, thanks for joining us, this is my 9th day on the diet. I have lost at least 11-12 pounds so far, I'm gonna weigh in again on Monday. You're gonna do really good eating just 5 bites a meal without being hungry. Many people have their own version of the diet, like 20 bites a day, 30 or 15. Whatever floats the boat. Most of my days have been 15 bites. Looking forward to celebrating your success with you!!

RheeRhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny18 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:29 am

I screwed up today because I went out with family and had a pizza. A bit discouraged. Ive been doing great these past days. Lost 3lbs in 2 days..... but now I ate a pizza n I feel terrible Sad

Jenny18

Back to top Go down

Post  latha on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Dont worry, it happens. I had many slip outs. Get back on track, everytime I slip out I think abt quitting this diet and eat whatever I like and never worry abt weight loss. But out of my experience if we stick to it, we will definetely lose weight. Keep Going!!

latha

Back to top Go down

Post  RheeRhee on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:04 am

Don't feel bad Jenny. You are headed in the right direction. I know you probably didn't gain the 3 pounds back by eating pizza. You are still in the game, and to win. I think that slipping sometimes is just part of it, only because it just happens to many of us while losing weight.

I had a double cheese burger Friday because my hubby decided to celebrate the weekend for just being off work and bought some juicy cheeseburgers and fries as part of it. I tried to resist and gave in, and felt horrible afterwards, but I had to get back up, or either STAY where I'm at and only grow bigger...Ugh.. Nope I'll take the weightloss instead, and loss more weight since then.

Let's keep our heads up and go for it!! it's all worth it! cheers!

RheeRhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny18 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:12 am

Thank you so much. I did great todayy, Im not going to give up

Jenny18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top