What happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What happened?

Post  littlemiss on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm pretty sure the weather forecast for hell today was cold. Cos I actually managed to do my first day on 5BD! I've tried a few times before, but always caved after my first five bites. Today I caught myself before i managed to slip up. I was going to eat a pea out of the garden, but i didn't wanna waste a bite on that. Then when I was making dinner I normally taste it, then like it, then keep eating as I'm cooking (like way more than 5 bites), but i made it, cooked it, served myself and when i had one, single, solitary bite left I gave it to hubby so he could eat it for me. That NEVER happens Exclamation

A lot of my motivation has come from a friend that had a sleeve gastrectomy in August and has now lost 23kg. I'm meeting up with her on Monday, so it'll be interesting to hear her story, and see if i can get any other tips.

I've had a pretty crappy year healthwise, so can only see things getting better by following 5BD Very Happy
I'll go start myself a journal.
littlemiss

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened?

Post  Daani on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 pm

You can do this weight loss without surgery. We all stumble sometimes but as long as we get up again we are ok.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi,

I think you did soooooooooooo amazing.. Day one is one of the hardest.. well actually the first 3 days. I am on day one yet again. Been gone for a very long time.

You keep sharing your bites and you will be there so fast!

Debbie
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum