Let's see how this goes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's see how this goes

Post  nubianxess on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:45 pm

I am starting this diet after being on a summer long plateau with everything else I've tried.

Calorie counting, 21 day fix, low carb/high fat, whole foods, the works. I lost some inches, not a lot of pounds, and a whole lot of frustration.

So today is my second day of the 5 bite diet!

I started off Monday morning at 212.1

This morning I was 208.6

I'm really interested with how you lose weight on this program. Is it a pretty consistent loss for a lot of people? Or do people have a big loss, then plateau for a few days, and then lose a few pounds after?

I'm asking because I want to be prepared and I don't want to get frustrated and give up. My goal is to get down to 175, but my first goal is to be under 200 before I go on our honeymoon in two weeks. We've been married six years, have two kids, and are FINALLY going away. I want to go and really enjoy it instead of being super self conscious.

Thanks guys!

nubianxess

Back to top Go down

Goals

Post  nubianxess on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 pm

I figured I should post my goals too, to keep me accountable.

CW- 208.6

1st Goal- 185 (this has always been my goal, but i just found out this will also move my bmi from obese to simply overweight)

2nd Goal- 175 after that I just want to tone up

3rd Goal (maybe) 154 will get my bmi down to normal. But I don't really care that much about what my bmi is as long as i'm happy with how i feel.

So... Updates tomorrow!

nubianxess

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's see how this goes

Post  nubianxess on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Yesterday ate:

A snickers for lunch

probably ten bites of chicken and dumplings for dinner.

I realized I'm probably going to have to stick to solid foods at first, or it's going to be hard to figure out what's really five bits.

I woke up today at 207.5

for lunch I had a snickers

For dinner probably five bites of a turkey sandwich.

I hear the third day is the hardest, so I'm hoping once I get through today I can really get the next two weeks under my belt.

nubianxess

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:22 am

Hi and welcome you can lose alot on this diet I've lost a lot and the pounds you lose very from week to week but I'd you don't lose as much as the week before don't give up keep going at the end of the month it will  total up to a got loss Very Happy

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum