Giving this another go round

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving this another go round

Post  peanutbuttergirl on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:17 pm

I am having a hard time sticking to anything Embarassed  so I am going to give this another go Very Happy  I am just going to go full force with it and keep all other ideas out of my head. I weighed this morning and I was 331 lbs. pale I can not do this another year. I think portion control is the answer and this is the ultimate portion control. I just have to stick to this for a few months if I do it right. If I can do this perfectly I can be close to my goal by the first of the year. Wish me luck everyone cyclops
peanutbuttergirl

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving this another go round

Post  FatSick&NearlyDead on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Rooting for you!!!! I'm learning this is mind over matter. You CAN do this.

FatSick&NearlyDead

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Wishing you strength and determination. Don't get side tracked. If you fall off one day just get back on. This diet works better then any I ever was on. I fell off so many times but I will always start over till I reach my goal.
Let's get this done together.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Thank you

Post  peanutbuttergirl on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:02 pm

I am glad I checked in, this really helped. Motivated me to stick with it today. Very Happy How much have you guys lost on this diet?
peanutbuttergirl

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:22 pm

You can due this peanutbuttergirl I was in your same shoes back in may of this year I started out at 329 in total I've lost 105 I haven't weighed myself this week to see how much more I have lost. I no the hopeless empty desperate drowning worthless feeling all to well and this diet was my god send answer for me just don't give up if you slip just get back on our the next day I'm rooting for you!!! bounce bounce bounce

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top