Is it okay if....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it okay if....

Post  Dying4ana on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:39 am

Hello guys, I hope you all are doing fantastic!
So this diet is basically about skipping breakfast (or only having black coffee and multivitamin) but there is no way I can go to school without having breakfast. I'd feel faint, lightheaded, dizzy and literally starving so there is no way I can focus at school. Also, does anyone have suggestions for a breakfast that won't make me hungry?
The thing is, I need to lose about 10-20 lbs and I have no problem eating like this for the rest of my life, but will I gain weight if I changed the diet into 5 bites of breakfast, 3 for lunch and 2 for dinner instead of skipping breakfast?

Dying4ana

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it okay if....

Post  Daani on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:50 pm

You can eat tree times 5 bites. Loosing weight will be a little slower but if you feel better with breakfast than you should do that. What keeps the hunger away the longest is eating protein.
Even eating three times 5 bites is so much less then what one would normally eat that you will loose weight.
Wish you lots of success.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:29 pm

The reason for not having any breakfast is to prolong your fast from the evening before because while you're not eating your burning more fat so the later you eat the better, just say your last meal was at 5pm and you don't eat until 12pm the following day you will have been burning fat for 19 hrs straight! That's one of the reasons and the second is when you taste food early you want to eat more, and Dr Lewis says he wants us to prolong that hunger sensation as long as possible.and if you can get pass no breakfast for 3 days you'll be fine I use to think that way to but now I only have water and a vitamin every morning you'll get thru it you just have to set your mind to it .and you have to give it a try before you say you can't due it.

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Dying4ana on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:42 am

Thank you guys very much for your helpful advices and support.
I've tried going to school without breakfast and my stomach was rumbling the whole day and everyone laughed at me, haha.

Dying4ana

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Let them laugh. What other people do is not important. What you decide is important.
What's your starting weight ? If you don't mind me asking.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:22 pm

That's right daani I wouldn't care what they heard because in the end the new you is all that counts after a while your stomach will stop rumbling I know mine has it might rumble a lil in the afternoon but I try and ignore it

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Dying4ana on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:22 am

Guys, in the first 3 days I've been doing fine but yesterday (forth day) I eat and then I start to feel dizzy and nauseated, and then I throw up until there's no more food. But, after that I feel perfectly fine until I eat again.
I even throw up liquids like soup and water. What should I do?

Dying4ana

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 pm

I would just try and keep moving forward going backwards would throw all your hard work down the drain you'll start to feel better in a couple of days I was feeling like that for about a week but I kept going and now tomorrow I'll be on this diet for 4 months bounce cheers cheers cheers

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum