Striving to meet my goals...need all the motivation i can get!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Striving to meet my goals...need all the motivation i can get!

Post  Jamir's Mommy on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

I started the 5bd on monday, messed up and restarted today, Wedensday June 23, '10.... I am however eating a few bites of fruit in the morning b/c i feel I need something, then I do my 5 bites for lunch and dinner...If i feel i must eat I will grab a stalk of celery in between, i am also chugging a bunch bunch of water.. Plus doing 1.5- 2 hours of Cardio! So I hope This will help me finally lose the weight i've carried since highschool, plus post pregnancy weight. I am 5ft. and starting weight is 180...Not heatlhy by any means, and if I can lose it fast and get it over with, that is my mission..it is hard but I won't give up until i win this battle..

. I hope to lose something because I am in the obese category for my height being 5ft. and weight 180..
This is how my virtual model [based on height+weight] made me look at my current weight of 180...

And this is how it looks at my first goal weight of 160...
[img]
And this is how it looks at my ultimate goal of 140...
Jamir's Mommy

Back to top Go down

Re: Striving to meet my goals...need all the motivation i can get!

Post  Phil on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:31 pm

GIRL!!! those pics look great! what a great way to keep your goals in perspective!!!!

Whats the site for those?

You have come to the right place! we are all for the support!

I've recently gone back to square one Sad Crying or Very sad BUT i started again yesterday and am hoping it will go well.... I did have a little extra yesterday (which i was dissapointed about but still no where as much as i would have lol) I did lose about a pound since yesterday but normally i drop 2lbs + the first day... so im a little bummed about that! anyway... i brought it down to not having enough water :p

JAMIR'S MOMMY YOU CAN DO THIS!! SO CAN EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE!! we just gotta haul butt .......... Good luck!
Phil
Admin

http://5bitediet.find-forum.net

Back to top Go down

thankss..thinkin snickers?

Post  Jamir's Mommy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:17 pm

the site is called my vitual model.... and i am still struggling starting over.,, i just get so hungry! i wonder if i try snickers will that help because wen i cook it is sooooooooooo hard to eat 5 bites and stop... any sugestions? have u tried snickers? thanks
Jamir's Mommy

Back to top Go down

Re: Striving to meet my goals...need all the motivation i can get!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top