Just joined today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just joined today

Post  Thinlin4848 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi, my name is Lin. Started this diet 2 days ago at 185.7, today I weigh 182.5 with little to no hunger or anxiety over the process.  I have tried more diets than I can count, most with only short term success. This seems doable because I am not hungry and the quick weight loss alleviates my impatience with slow weight loss. I think I have finally found something that "fits" me and is doable. Wish me luck and the best of luck on your journey to your best life!!!!

Thinlin4848

Back to top Go down

Re: Just joined today

Post  beeonne on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Thinlin4848 wrote:Hi, my name is Lin. Started this diet 2 days ago at 185.7, today I weigh 182.5 with little to no hunger or anxiety over the process.  I have tried more diets than I can count, most with only short term success. This seems doable because I am not hungry and the quick weight loss alleviates my impatience with slow weight loss. I think I have finally found something that "fits" me and is doable. Wish me luck and the best of luck on your journey to your best life!!!!

Welcome to the forum Lin!

Sounds to me like you are doing great! I think I don't need to wish you luck, but just keep up what you are doing, 'cause it's working  Cool 

And gongrats on the weight loss, that is excellent!
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi and welcome Very Happy 

You have been doing great. Keep it going!

Daani

Back to top Go down

Just joined

Post  jimpres on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Thinlin4848 wrote:Hi, my name is Lin. Started this diet 2 days ago at 185.7, today I weigh 182.5 with little to no hunger or anxiety over the process.  I have tried more diets than I can count, most with only short term success. This seems doable because I am not hungry and the quick weight loss alleviates my impatience with slow weight loss. I think I have finally found something that "fits" me and is doable. Wish me luck and the best of luck on your journey to your best life!!!!

Welcome to the forum. It will work. !!

jimpres

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top