I will try daily

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I will try daily

Post  Daani on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Bad days for a little. Why is it that always before a holiday my family gets difficult? I don't get t. I love them anyway - but I fell of the wagon stress eating. Will start over on Monday. I have no idea how much I weigh - I am scared.

Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Oh dear you.. No worries get back on plan and keep going.. look towards the future not the past.. Cheers!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey Daani how you doing girl??? Very Happy I haven't touched down with you in a while i just wanted to see how your doing.

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:22 am

I have not ben on plan for several days now. My (grown) kids keep me busy backing cookies for co-workers and friends. German xmas cookies are very popular here. So there has been no 5 biting. Tomorrow is my daughters 26th birthday and then there is no more celebration and stuff till Christmas eve. So I am hopeful that after tomorrow I will find my way again. However I will not weigh for starters I will measure my belly - it's the roundest part of me.
I will let you know how it goes. I don't even want to think about surviving the first day lol.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Ok, I am working on it. My measurement is 42 inches around the middle. I don't even want to get into how I feel about that.
A new start today. Had nothing yet today besides the coffee with some half and half.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:57 pm

I did good yesterday but only because I went out shopping in the evening to stay away from the fridge.
Had 5 bites chicken nuggets for lunch around 5:30 in the evening and then dinner around 10:00pm about 7 bites of chicken wings. How do you measure bites in chicken wings. A problem I still have to solve. Since the aount of food is so little I want to eat stuff I like. Wings is one of the items on the list.

Today I had lunch at 4:30. Going to a friends house later to keep me away from food. She eats very little herself
( she is just a tiny person) and she does not try to feed other people. Good company also for many reasons.
After that my husband and I go to the home improvement store which should keep me busy till about 10pm. Then I can have dinner.
Saturday is the complicated day. No place to go, nobody to meet and about 99 percent of the shopping is done already. It will also be day three of the diet which is usually where I loose it for one reason or another.

Wish me luck please.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:39 pm

So I have been going back and forth been 5 biting and managing the social obligations. I will muddle through the festivities and hope for the best right now.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  fifi on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:19 pm

i think you are going great. How much have you lost now.
Im on day 3, and quite enjoying it. I love eating, but im loving seeing the results more.

Its my boyfriends birthday tomorrow and we have lots of yummy food. then we are going out Saturday for dinner, so i already know im going to cave.
But i know i can do it now, so once xmas is out the way i can give it a real bash in time to look bikini ready for my holiday in March Smile

fifi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm

I have not weighed myself I a while have no plans for it till some time in January. The scale drives me crazy. Every
little thing can make a difference like a little more water or carbs or a slip... whatever, you name it. I measured myself and see how it goes from there.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  wannabeskinnylol on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Hello, I am new here and wondering how do I go about making my own journal? Or is it okay for me to post about my journey on this one Daani? Well I have lost 60lbs but my starting weight on this diet yesterday was 130lbs

wannabeskinnylol

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:31 pm

You can start a new thread and that will be your journal then.
You have lost 60 pounds already - congratulations.
130 is your starting weight? how tall are you? You are starting out from where I dream of being - some day- maybe- hopefully.

So on the news side. I got my blood tests back today. Triglycerides and HDL very good. LDL - yikes - I am tooooo fat. Have to get this done.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  wannabeskinnylol on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:44 am

Oh you will get there. The first step is to believe. Every morning I look at myself in the mirror and I say out loud "I'll be 117 pounds very soon". It sounds silly but it gives me motivation.

I am 5'6". Yes 130 is my starting weight. Just become strict to the 5 bites for results faster I think. Easier said than done :-). I chew gum all day. You are doing good :-)!

wannabeskinnylol

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:07 am

I so took a mayor break for Christmas. Tomorrow back to serious business.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 am

Well this coming back after Christmas did not work out. To much going on. But I am back as of today.
The first day back is always easy for me since my body is stuffed from the days past. The real challenge for me is getting past day three.
Wish me luck.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  latha on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:38 pm

GoodLuck Daani!!. You will do just fine, since you have been on this diet for very long.

latha

Back to top Go down

Post  RheeRhee on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Daani you will do good on the diet. We are rooting for ya! keep posting your stats and keep positive. You have done it before, and you can definitely do it again.

RheeRhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:11 pm

So I have good days and not so good days. Not really going bad bad just a little more then I should. However, I do see a difference in my belly profile when I look in the mirror. I believe I am making progress Smile

Thank you for the positive comments Very Happy

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:48 am

Hey Daani how are you girl???
I hope your having a great start with the new year Very Happy

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 am

Thanks asking Leslie. Having to dal with depression right now (again). My diet is not so stable these days.
I have to go to the gym to help my depression which does not help my eating. Every day is different. I eat small portions but can't do 5 bite right now, to much stress.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 am

Danni where are you girl Question

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6