SO EXCITED TO JOIN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SO EXCITED TO JOIN!

Post  birdie on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Hellooooo everybody!  Very Happy  Very Happy , I am so excited to be a part of this forum! My name is Pau, I was kind of hesitating about joinin' because I have never been a part of anything like this, but I've been reading some of your contributions since yesterday and I thought this could actually be a good idea!

Let me tell you I've been in the diet for a week, and today I found out I've lost 13.5 pounds, that lets me with 30.5 pounds to reach my goal! I must say I was expecting to lose more around 15 pounds at least, because I tend to lose weight fast, but I guess it was okay because I have been mostly laying in bed all week, I had to because I am recovering from a foot fracture and I am just staring to walk again Smile Smile

Well, I can not wait to star asking you questions!  Embarassed Embarassed Razz 
If you could help me that would be amazing!

First of all, I want to share with you that I am thinking of, for the next 7 days eat the snickers bars for lunch and dinner only, this because I read somewhere that it might acelerate weightloss if you do it and also at the same exact time each day, what do you think? have any of you done it? how was it? what about your results?

Second of all, and my biggest question:
It's about taking a break! and it is not about me being tired of it; quite honestly its been extremely easy for me(relativy of course haha Laughing ) apart for the 4 first days. But I am thinking of taking it because next week's sunday is my bday! and I would love to be able to spend it with my family and friends and honestly enjoy differents kinds of food, at the same time, well I have pretty much made up my mind about the very day, but what about that day and the week that follows, here is why: I am leaving my home country to live in another for a couple of months and I am leaving around the 20's of this month, and gosh! I KNOW I am gonna miss the cuisine like crazy, besides I am going to be spending almost everyday with family and friends going out and enjoying them and well food is a really big part of doing that, let me say I think I can make an effort to keep my portions "wise" haha and you are not supposed to gain the weight back if you dont pig out right? Shocked

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to read my aportation you guys! so excited! and please excuse me in case of any bad grammar haha english is not my natal lenguage  Razz .

birdie

Back to top Go down

Re: SO EXCITED TO JOIN!

Post  buffy2327 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi welcome I love this forum I hope you enjoy it here! bounce it's also a awesome 5 bite group on Facebook!

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top