New to 5-Bite Diet - Very Hopeful

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to 5-Bite Diet - Very Hopeful

Post  Aurora123 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 am

I recently heard about the 5-Bite Diet and I am more excited about this program than anything else so far. I have tried many times to lose weight in my life but have sadly never been successful. I've had a 'lose 5 pounds gain 10' kind of life so far. I am through being overweight and ready to take back my life.

A little about myself:
HW: 210
SW: 206
CW: 204 (after one day on the diet)
GW: 115 eventually.

First goal: 185 (before September)
Second goal: 140 (before Christmas)
Hoping to reach 115 before May next year at the most. So about 90 pounds in 9 months.. I very much want to lose those first 21 pounds in those 30 days. I am interested to hear if anyone has achieved these kinds of results and if so, to hear any tips/comments they have to share. I will be trying to post on the forums as much as possible,

Tomorrow is my third day on the diet, I will be posting my results on the forum in the morning (not here in the introductions board though). Happy to be a part of this experience with you all!

Last edited by Aurora123 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aurora123

Back to top Go down

Re: New to 5-Bite Diet - Very Hopeful

Post  buffy2327 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:13 pm

I hope it works for you it's my only choice and it is working I've done weight watchers also and lost a lot that was in 2003 but this one you don't have to due anything extra just 5 bites twice a day that's why I luv it. Very Happy 

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top