5BD take 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5BD take 2

Post  ja619 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:15 pm

I gave up for a while, but starting again today. Luckily for me I only put 3lbs back on after being down 11. I think thats because I've been either surfing, Paddleboarding or kayaking 4-5 times a week. But I had to go to my Doctor last week and he read me the riot act because of my weight, my high cholestrol and blood sugar(pre-diabetes). He wants me to go on a diet from the book "Eat to live". If your not familiar it's a near vegan type of diet. I told him I would do that but decided to get back on 5BD for real. I will just try to make better choices for most of my 5 bites. But my main focus will be the 5 bites and my secondary focus will be what those 5 bites consist of. Wish me luck, I will start logging back in the daily journal.

ja619

Back to top Go down

Re: 5BD take 2

Post  beeonne on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

I am familiar with the "Eat to Live"-diet if you mean the one written by dr Furhman? Allthough I don't agree with everyone of his points, it has many good elements. One thing that seriously collides with 5B is the HUGE portions in Eat to Live. But I think that many of the food choice aspects of the latter diet can be applied to 5B.
I would suggest to cater to your craving when starting (again?) with 5B, so you won't feel too rebellious.

Best of luck to you!
beeonne

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum